2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poster yesterday (from a tweeter) said CM had a massage and that pro bono only goes so far! IIRC

You know, I am not entirely sure that he is well, health-wise. He needs to leave from time to time. I cannot imagine the judge tolerates this friviously. But, who knows.

Arpad Vass in in hallway today. I have been thinking for a couple of days that IF JB continues his law career, how many expert witnesses would be interest in working with him in the future?

How long has the defense been presenting, is it half way through week 2? Feels like it's been going on a month.

Defense has to let the Court know by Friday where they are so State can prepare to begin rebuttal.

Arpad Vass in in hallway today. I have been thinking for a couple of days that IF JB continues his law career, how many expert witnesses would be interest in working with him in the future?

I think Dr. Vass would happily lecture the world about the fascinating ins and outs of decomposition, no matter who asked! lol

Good morning! The sun is coming up, the temps are in the 50's, there's a light breeze-- widows are all open! ahhhhh. :coffeecup:

WFTV talking about the financial gain coming after this trial and how it will prolly' be George and Cindy and Baez.

Quick O/T kitten update:

Cheeto is eating. We got KMR formula yesterday, and were able to get about 6 tbsps. into her for the entire day. Not bad. This morning she ate 2 tsps. of it before Hubby left for work. Thanks, Momcat, for the KMR suggestion. :)

Also, can't recall who suggested we use the warm water trick to see if she was peeing okay (AZ, I think), but we did that last night, and yes indeedy...we got pee. ALOT of pee. LOL. Thanks for that suggestion. One thing ruled out.

As for her motor skills...still the same. But we'll deal with that later. :)

OT:

MK, mother cats always clean the bottoms of their kittens in order to get them to void. Kittens (and puppies) bathroom functions are not fully developed when they are born, so mommy cat/dog helps to stimulate that function by cleaning them. Since your little Cheeto has been sick, mommy cat may not be giving her the attention that she gives the other kittens. You stated that you got a LOT of pee when trying the warm water trick. This indicates to me that mommy cat is not doing this for her. Neglecting that bodily function can be very dangerous for the kitten. My opinion, as a long time owner of dozens of cats/kittens over the years, is that you are going to have to probably take the place of mommy cat in performing the "going potty" ritual. When I was having to care for kittens in a similar situation as Cheeto, I used a warm wet wipe or washcloth on the kitten's bottom after every feeding. It takes several weeks before the kittens are able to use the potty on their own without the assistance of mommy cat's cleaning ritual.

Morning everyone, I will be in and out all day so I just want to thank you all in advanced for keeping the rest of us updated with your great posts.

So, in reading today's news thread it looks like Lippman "straightened out" media and said he didn't say GA and CA think ICA's guilty?

I was soo excited/happy when I first read it, I knew it was too good to be true :banghead:

Also, Anyone else think JB is totally idiotic for bringing Vass back after Wise schooled him? I swear the man is a glutton for punishment!

Anyone know who the bald gentleman with the glasses is...at DT table in courtroom, now?

I apologize for asking this but I only joined yesterday. Do we all stay on this thread during the trial or is there another discussion thread? TIA

There will be a portal soon and we will jump to the trial thread. If we did all this early and late stuff on the trial thread it would get too long and be hard to save for future use.

The mods help us jump back and forth.

Good morning! The sun is coming up, the temps are in the 50's, there's a light breeze-- widows are all open! ahhhhh. :coffeecup:

am jealous...it's going to be about 100 today and we are under a severe smoke advisory. Can't open windows and have to try and stay inside. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K2Bupallnt