2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA was livid. She almost got in trouble not being able to control her shaking her head no. She wanted to nail NSavage. MOO

If they didnt know they had photos of the skull to tape scale then the video should not have been allowed based on discovery violations.

My opinion from following this case.

JA just said it himself "they knew we didnt have those scales for the last three years .

They manufatured that evidence.

This will be back in court. Hopefully in the winter time next time.

I interpret this differently. He admitted they did not have scale measurements from the ME while it was still attached. They most certainly do have measurements now and photos to confirm the placement.

Something that needs to be considered in regards to these "84 or 86 visits" to web sites...many websites have auto-refresh where they refresh on their own every few seconds. Each refreshed page would should up as a new visit.
I have an auto-refresh add-on through Firefox and it does not show a new visit each time in my history.

CM complaining that there is a "logistical problem" with feeding the jury on Saturday?

O cmon, weak, weak, weak

Was it yesterday or the day before when HHJP said to CM....*It is what it is, Mr. Mason*. In reference to the long day on Saturday. CM is still trying to needle him about it.

closing<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140977"]2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bill S says he thinks the state's case is still intact. Although it was an intriguing 28 minutes.

:banghead: Sorry, but the State looks like they are in an unrecoverable tailspin. She can get off because of them!!!:maddening:

IMO jurors right now are thinking "but.......she didnt search "how to make chloraform" and it didnt google itself, make itself, or magic itself into the trunk" and that is even IF they thought she was telling the truth.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140977"]2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] move on over to the sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500