2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, back to the shorts are too small...Gimme a break.

Baez forgetting there are many many parents on the jury who know darn good and well that a pair of sized 24 months shorts will be no problem fitting on a thin 34 month old child.

Of course he never bothered to stick around when his daughter was that age....or provide for her......so.......:loser:

Oh Good Lord---there is NO big difference between 24 mos and 3 yrs in shorts size.
This is so ridiculous. I must say I am relieved if this is the DT's big urgent point of the morning.

ok, i'm not going to believe someone dressed Caylee after she died to then dispose of her in the woods... so that leaves that her clothes were put on her alive and they fit her regardless of the tag size. (that person being her mother)

do you promise to tell the truth, the half truth, and nothing of the truth, so help you God?

so help me God yes.

JB needs to save his 'show' for closing much like his opening! Let's get to testimony.

The dang shorts again??!!? Help me out moms of toddlers. When chubby babies wear diapers they are in 24 months, then when a kid starts slimming down and wearing panties or pull-ups they can stay in that same size for a long time, especially in shorts! My normal size 6 yr old can still wear a 4 in some shorts! I mean, they are definitely more fitted than ones I would go out and buy for him, but if they are ones he already has, than he wears them sometimes!!!

She can't say the shorts didn't fit, Caylee was wearing the same shorts in the father's day video.

Wonder why JB is going there? I knew where he was going when he mentioned the video. :waitasec:

Wow. JA has a smile on today, nice relaxed demeanor. Good to see!

In contrast KC and the younger dark haired female atty (Lordy but I forget her name all the time) - look a bit concerned. ALSO good to see.

I have raised six children including three girls and can tell you that toddler clothes with elastic waists may not fit for a while because of their bellies. But, as they gain a couple of inches in height they thin out and then they can wear them again.

Did anyone see CA smile and shrug at the jury?

What is he doing, pulling an OJ? If the shorts didn't fit, you must acquit?

That is exactly what this is.. Trying to say his client ICA would never put shorts on Caylee that are too small.

Baez referred to Caylee in the present tense; "IS Caylee like every other ..."
Time for JB to get CA to cry. Defendant happy, happy, happy UNTIL the picture of the shorts. These people, PHEW, are beyond words...this is slow torture. This whole process is despicable.

OMG, seriously? Now the shorts again. My daughter is on the high end of the growth chart too, but she still wears 24 months and 2T! She will be 3 next week!

My son is 5.5 and I just put on a pair of size 3T shorts on him. He is tall but super skinny. Plus he has the adjustable waist. When he was smaller we tightened it - now that he is bigger we let the waist out a bit. 24 months for an almost 33 month old is not a stretch.

present!!!!

Morning everyone!!!! I'm tired. Didn't get very good sleep. But I'm here!!! And it's Friday!!!

I see CA on. God help us all. I hope to not throw anything this time. But I doubt that will happen.

JSR - Good to see you here this morning.

Watch out though , CA on the stand, better keep pain meds handy.

Oh man, I can actually see the wheels turning in CA's brain right now.

I'm just resigned to this. Cindy will lie, George will lie, Lee will lie, Casey will walk. Just the way the world turns.

I don't understand how this would exonerate Casey? IMO, she grabbed whatever she could quickly before leaving the house.

As an aside my kids always had smaller bottoms than tops in toddler sizes and my son wore a 4T bottom when he was 7 years old!

Waittasec, I thought Cindy had never seen the shirt in her house before? How come George knew where it was?

With a *Hopefully* short sidebar, I'll take this time to say Good Friday Morning WS Family!

I don't know if I can sit through another Cindy testimony.
I think I'll just turn the volume up on computer speakers and listen through the portable intercom.
My roses need deadheading anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member