2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone..do not be surprised if George tells the jury that he did molest Casey. Be prepared in case that happens.

Uh oh something big is coming down the pike -=

bobkealing bob kealing
Anthony attorney just took a seat directly in front of Cindy one row in front of me.

I wonder if Mr. Lippman is qualified to represent her on perjury charges?

I can't watch this .I'll check back in later . This breaks my heart. I've never lied about my son committing suicide,as hard as it is to let people know that .
I detest this woman right now.

(((Hugs))) to you, Miss James
So very sorry for your loss

mj1z61.jpg

so.. if Cindy says she may have left the ladder up... doesnt that throw George under the bus again? since it would tie into defense opening statement.

Yes, it appears it would. And it looks like CA is totally on board. How said for GA.

I think Cindy knows that Casey will probably be found guilty, she is trying to save her life. jmo

Were all the deleted picture , pool pictures?

Just wondering.

Cindy's neck is tying her down. She's very fidgety.

I went back not long ago and wanted to read tips that the OCSO had gotten ,to see if anyone gave a good tip since we now knew more about what happened, one tip I read stated she would be found by a elem. school, and her clothes were changed. pg 2 tip 1640, I just found this to be interesting even though all of the tip was not right on it stuck me as someone who might have know something.

Juror 13 may have smiled to CA which is why she made that smile and shrug before she took the stand. Not good in my opinion. She could be having sympathy for her.She is a grandmother two if I remember correctly.

I actually think it was to the court reporter, because (as usual) JB barreled right through court decorum and neglected to ask her to state and spell her name... She was shrugging to the court reporter as in "oh well, guess we'll skip it."

And that's what I'm choosing to believe or else I'll vomit up my coffee...

OK...did they just dig these pictures out of the family photo album in the last few months in order to come up with the drowning theory? AND... did the A's give them for free to the defense?

I worry about the grandmothers on that jury and what they think. Cross better be 'significant'.

Chicken Casey not going to take the stand, lying family all going to take the fall for her and once again Caylee has no one on her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gio1tobey