2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freudian slip?

JB just called Cindy your honor... R-E-S-P-E-C-T for saving our defense from drowning

I expect he wanted to say your honor may we publish but he ended up saying

Your honor... can you read us the letters in the back?

Cindy replied and then he asked if he can publish.

didn't Lee take this pic if I remember correctly?

I don't know who took this photo CA and KC still make me sick! I can't believe anyone would take this photo instead of picking baby Caylee up and holding her.

and ANOTHER THING... we live in Fla and did not have a pool at the time my now 27 yr old son small but we went to "Little Admiral" classes at the YMCA and he was about 2 I believe.. So You tell me why this family that spared to expense never had her for lessons .. oh I know I am getting picky but this just has me so upset.

I guess the same reason she testified that she when asked if she took the dogs to the vet (in depo) because they were sick when she looked up stuff on the computer for them, she saisd she NEVER took them to the vet. Nice.

Believe it or not, I really don't think CA is 'lying' about these pics, it's just the DT is crafting this testimony to support their theory.

When did they teach her how to put duct tape on her face?

We will hear how proficient Caylee was on the computer too, and perhaps it was Caylee that googled shovel and all the other things she claims she didn't.

It might be hard to put shoes on a dead body.

ETA: Of course I don't believe Casey's ice-cold blood would have any trouble.

I have a feeling (please Dear God), that LBD has some good stuff up her sleeve for the cross examination.

When this happened, everyone was shocked at all of Casey's lies. It just hit me that NO TELLING how many lies Cindy has told in the past about who knows what. For some reason she and Casey have a way to make everybody believe them no matter what they say. I believe her crying the other day was a total (lie) to get everyone to feel sorry for her. And it worked.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Reports: Cindy just came out of meeting with defense

I wonder if KH is up next...Why is the defense now meeting with CA...what is their master plan???:maddening: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This absolutely makes me sick to my stomach.

Would be interesting to know, if Cindy has been swimming in that pool since the 'drowning' (sarcasm), because there's no way I could ever, if my grandchild died there.

OMG! I never saw pics of Caylee with shoes when she was with ICA. Shoes were only present w/cindy.

Ask her how many times her dear mother took her swimming? Oh thats right she was to busy working!!

Yeah, really. These defense directs always make me nervous, but I'm trying to have faith that LDB will slay her on cross. LDB tends to have that sarcastic mean streak when she cross examines, especially with Cindy.

For every picture of precious Caylee that has been entered, there is another picture of ICA partying her patoot off during the 31 days, and a picture of a tiny little skull with three strips of duct tape laying in a swampy trash dump. The jury will have access to ALL the evidence while they deliberate.

CA just testified they didn't install a safety bar on the glass sliding doors.

Maybe they should ask the Nanny if she always put shoes on Caylee.

I don't get it, LE gave her multiple opportunities to say it was an accident and she stuck to the nanny story, how can they go through all that- take all the donations and help for looking for the "missing" child, and now come out and say it was an accident?

Caylee could open doors easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member