2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regard to the post by one hooa wife...if Cindy got served why would she need to be served by defense or prosceution. They can recall at any time right??? So who might be serving her???if that's what happened

This is only my wish, but it could be true. MAYBE Gentiva served her and they are investigating her testimony about filling out illegally prepared time cards, and also for her potentially slanderous statements and accusations against their corporation. She testified that her supervisor often filled out and signed her time card. Is that even legal? And she said they were told to lie about their true hours worked. She testified under oath that she was at home on March 17th, and yet she signed a time card saying she was at work at that time. I think that is illegal. Correct?

So, I guess, Baez was hoping to ask "why else were you angry?" and trying to get Lee to answer: "Because they accused me of raping my sis, and of being Caylee's father"
What other answer would JB be going for?

I totally agree with you, this is what Baez was hoping for. That way Baez could get in the mention of the sexual abuse even if Lee was saying it didn't happen, just the mention of it to the jury would make it real, especially if he was to say his parents thought it was his baby.

I just watched Lee's testimony again and when Ashton asked and Lee started on a different answer and Ashton got mad and said he was unresponsible, Baez jumped up and said something to the effect of You should let him answer. I think he was waiting for Lee to say it. But on the other hand, JB patted him on the shoulder and didn't look mad at Lee when he left the stand. Maybe they planned it to just leave the "hint" of it. Who knows. lol

Does the “1 month premature” part that I never heard before CA was on the stand make mean that ICA miscalculated so they could believe it was JG baby?

Richard Grund noticed right away that ICA was pregnant, when JG first start dating her. It was he who pushed JG to get DNA tested when Caylee was born.
He is on video saying he knows a pregnant female when he sees one ( even if CA doesn't).
She was hoping he would be as gullible as her mother. Premature! please....:loser:

JA asked George. He was under direct. Why couldn't Baez ask Lee?

When a witness is impeached they can ask leading questions. Lee was playing the I don't recall game he was being hostile. At some point the judge allowed George to switch to impeachment by showing Lee his deposition. :) I think that is what happened.

Wow, do you think it's possible that Casey told her parents that Lee was the father? Maybe that's why they never pushed her to tell them who the real father was.

I think it could have been more like they thought it was possible because KC kept lying about who the real father was, tried to hide the pregnancy and therefore in the back of their minds LA got blamed. Then KC names the baby Caylee. No wonder the poor man has no idea what is going on in his parent's household. Hard to believe they would believe KC over LA. And if KC did tell them LA was the father early on that may have been what CA meant when she said, (paraphrasing) "We forgive you for what you say." And KC responds, "I did not say anything." Now that would make sense and would explain why CA never confronted KC about anything. Also LA statement on the stand, "I believe everything my sister says, because I have to." What punishment would he suffer if he were to confront his sister???? Ultimately, he now knows the truth.

But, again, I would never believe anything KC said. jmo

I am only on page 58 but could it have anything to do with CA & GA being allowed in court even though they are witnesses? Didn't ICA NOT want them there? Could DT ask judge to recuse himself based on that? And if DT does ask that, does the judge have the power to deny, or must the matter go further?

Does the “1 month premature” part that I never heard before CA was on the stand make mean that ICA miscalculated so they could believe it was JG baby?

There is a newborn baby pic somewhere in the trial thread. Does she look a month+ premature? I think the only evidence to the actual "1 month early" claim is ultimately, like so many other claims in this case, exclusively little miss pathological.

Yes, I just watched it and found it strange. What was more telling to me though was the crying ICA was doing and when he walked off, I see anger in her face. She gives someone a look. Perhaps a he didn't take the fall look??
JMO

I just watched also. I share the same feelings with you. Lee's emotions were very real.. You have to be a very good actor to fake that.
ICA did switch her tears to her angry look. She really expects someone else to ruin their lives to get her off.
When this is over Lee better take Mallory and run as far away as they can get.

I don't recall who was asking about this.

Jane Velez-Mitchell witnesses Cindy Anthony and Lee whispering in elevator

snipped
She continued, “And meanwhile, Cindy, who is scrappy, and Lee, who’s young, they’re in animated collaboration, whispering conversation with each other. And I have to say: it occurred to me at that moment... are they collaborating in a campaign to free and find their precious Casey Anthony, the defendant, not guilty. Are they orchestrating a campaign to get her off, and are they waging that campaign from the witness stand?”

Velez-Mitchell then pondered whether Cindy taking notes in court is just for her own purpose “...or is she really listening and crafting explanations?”

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jane-velez-mitchell-witnesses-cindy-anthony-and-lee-whispering-elevator#ixzz1QKLNV7Li

HELP! I understand that ICA is Casey, but could someone help me out with what the I is for, PLEASE!

<<RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
So basically, Geraldo just admitted that Baez leaked to him what happened in the #CaseyAnthony trial this morning.
5 minutes ago>>

I bet you are right on! Thanks!

This article makes me wonder if Casey (when first confronted about the pregnancy) told her parents the baby was Lee's so they wouldn't get mad at her for sexing around. She may have said he molested her. Just another one of her lies to cover her butt?

If they believed her, it would explain Caylee's name.

I am only on page 58 but could it have anything to do with CA & GA being allowed in court even though they are witnesses? Didn't ICA NOT want them there? Could DT ask judge to recuse himself based on that? And if DT does ask that, does the judge have the power to deny, or must the matter go further?

The State constitution specifically demands that they be allowed into the trial. The A's lawyers made a valid claim based on that. There is nothing in that decision that could come back at the judge. I'm betting he would have preferred to keep them sequestered, but it isn't an option in Florida. There is a specific exception to sequestration for victims next of kin who are also witnesses.

This is only my wish, but it could be true. MAYBE Gentiva served her and they are investigating her testimony about filling out illegally prepared time cards, and also for her potentially slanderous statements and accusations against their corporation. She testified that her supervisor often filled out and signed her time card. Is that even legal? And she said they were told to lie about their true hours worked. She testified under oath that she was at home on March 17th, and yet she signed a time card saying she was at work at that time. I think that is illegal. Correct?

Not sure about Florida, but where I come from, yes it is illegal. We must punch in when we are working and punch out when we are not. If caught doing anything other than that, it's cause for immediate dismissal.

CA said in court that they were still looking for Caylee till this year I think March. So wonder why they donated shoes if they "believed" Caylee was still alive.
They were still looking for CAYLEE? They really didn't believe Caylee died? I thought she said they were still looking for Zanny the Nanny, not Caylee.

Originally Posted by katydid23

She probably doesn't care since she no longer works there anyway.

Somewhere out there is a man who probably has a pretty good inkling that he is the father because he had sex with Casey at that time. Unless he's married, I don't understand why he hasn't come forward.
Good lord! If there is a guy out there who suspects he's the daddy, I don't BLAME him one little bit for not coming forward! Think about it.. Nearly EVERYONE who's gotten even remotely involved with this family have had to get a lawyer and do handsprings to keep from getting thrown under that big bus that keeps heading towards innocent bystanders! Besides, what purpose would it serve for some guy to jump into the spotlight and holler "Hey! I'm the baby-daddy!" Money? Or the 15 min of fame? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43