2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

I was on hold for a long time, and didn't make it, but probably just as well as I was listening and forgot my question about 5 times...finally wrote it down...

Wondered what Beth and RH think about Jose, does he intend to continue "lawyering" (assuming he is allowed) after this trial, or is this his one big one, which he hopes will vault him into a TV gig, or speaking (!) engagements, etc...

BTW I heard the whole show fine, no problems at all, thank you.

Great show thank you all!

BTW, we have seen DCS lay her phone over for Casey to see something on her phone, and it has appeared that ICA has been using a cell phone in the court room, hidden in the binder.

I checked with Blog Talk a few weeks ago and the only way my "co-host" can come on with me is if she is a regular caller. It seems like they would set it up so you could have two people looknig at the swtichboard screen.

Oh Dear Lord I hope they do not stop the test shows. I know they are pulling the old switchboard and we have to use the new one but I heard nothing about the test shows.

By the way I begged and begged Jbean to come one the show but she refused. Jbean said the ONLY way she would only come on Websleuths Radio is if finally admits it is ALL his fault. Until then no Jbean.
Sorry, I tried.

K...sorry if I am a dunce...but who is and what did he supposedly do?

I wish there were a way that I could monitor the chat room during the show but I don't think they have that function. We'll have to find out for sure. Thanks for letting us know about it because I wasn't in there and didn't realize it got bad. :( That's a bummer!

Kimster, IMO It wasn't too bad. Doc's buddy only pulled my hair once. :giggle: But I got on 10 minutes late...

K...sorry if I am a dunce...but who is and what did he supposedly do?

He is in charge of all things technical for WS, as far as I know, including making sure it works, as it has been doing pretty great, when 1500 people crowd into the CA thread...:)

He is in charge of all things technical for WS, as far as I know, including making sure it works, as it has been doing pretty great, when 1500 people crowd into the CA thread...:)

Haha...cool...I would be interested in learning who and how WS works...WS has been a big part of this "Social Media Trial of the Century"....This IS one book I would buy about this case!

YET, . YET.

It will have to be a 2-hour show so that we can all call in to complain to him about our slow-to-load pages, the fact that we can't hear anything, my front left tire makes funny noises when I brake, why is chat not open, my dryer keeps alerting about the lint screen when the lint screen is clean, and why does my husband feel that we need three remote controls to operate one AV system.... ;)

has many many fans. Deservedly, I might add. He would be a most awesome guest.

And now my questions:

1. Do we need a fundraiser to get Tricia a new computer setup? and
2. How soon can we get a WS cable tv show going???
BBM
That's what I thinking. :great:

As long as they would not be able to see us here at home :( I would really have to get dressed and comb my hair...

I think they were hoping to get the side bar results through the Sunshine Law but I'm not certain if that is possible. I think I heard a commentary on HLN this weekend saying that it was sealed--but that could have been about another issue. Hopefully we'll know this week.
It was sealed so we're not going to get info that way...was hoping something just happened to leak out. I guess "tailing" folks is a thing of the past. lol

As long as they would not be able to see us here at home :( I would really have to get dressed and comb my hair...

If we start showing faces behind the monitors, I'm going to :thud:

:lol:

One of the perks in this job is being able to wear my Sunday duds. :great:

Listening to the show. TY Richard for pointing out that JB is NOT qualified to first chair a dp case. and didn't Jean C report that Diaz was acquitted?

I feel hurt and neglected that I was not blamed for any technical problems.
Lemme help you out with that...:slap:

(please don't hurt me :nerves:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon