2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some tweets about the defense filing a motion for the DP to be considered unconstitutional however tweets have been known to be wrong!!

I don't doubt it. As Beth K stated earlier, Miami-Dade Judge made a ruling re: unconstitutional. I'm just surprised that it wasn't filed at 9:00 am sharp!!

I can't post images and when I hit Thanks it goes to the top of the page...........anyone else?

Which was #17???

PS I'm so relieved!
me too - I'll check,

count 17 involved the tollway (the two hung were school shakedown and another of the tollway counts - which is very ironic if you know what I mean)

So it's not a *Ham* sandwich, it's a *velveeta & salami residue* sandwich! OMG!

joseb.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

My thoughts on the trial so far....

OMG!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

JMO but I think the jurors see that JB has lost the plot when he accuses CSI of throwing away decomposing foodstuffs.

Don't tell him but he should have said that there could have been a pig in a blanket decomposing in the garbage bag (those wild college boys you know...) but coyotes got it and buried it when George threw the bag next to the dumpster.

I posted this in the Trial thread right before the switch. Did anyone else catch JB asking his witness is he was aware that the last time Caylee Marie Anthony was "last seen alive...Allegedly last seen alive, was June 16th"......

What in the world?? That was HIS allegation in the opening statement wasn't it?

Yep, I think the story is changing! Maybe why Mason filed the competency?

I posted this in the Trial thread right before the switch. Did anyone else catch JB asking his witness is he was aware that the last time Caylee Marie Anthony was "last seen alive...Allegedly last seen alive, was June 16th"......

IMO That's what he said...kinda pointing out the fact that his own client is a liar and even he doubts this story!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can they bring the jurors to smell the Sunfire? What do they do, put the jurors in a bus and take them to the place where it is impounded?

Does it still stink today? I know it stunk at the 2 year mark but we are at 3 years now...

Having the jurors smell the car would be the coup de grace. If they jurors smell the caras the last bit of evidence in the case and it is really that bad I think it will be game over, ICA.

LOL. I was thanking a user "Smarts*advertiser censored*" but I mistakingly left out the bolded S. I got modsnipped.
cheeks.gif

ANYWAYS. Man, I'm going to be really surprised if this jury doesn't convict.

Can I just take a moment to say that Jim Lichtenstein and his stupid tweets are dancing on my last nerve? The vast majority of his tweets have nothing to do with the ongoing trial.

Sigh... another entire day being used up because Baez can't get over his Vass envy.

Obviously I'm quite cranky today. I'm just tired of all this extraneous BS and getting so far afield of what this case is truly about.

Thank You! I agree, and am no longer following him or Ashley Banfield. Yep, they are plucking my 'last' nerve.:crazy:

I had to leave this morning before the Bombshell! but I heard some of the HLN coverage on my XM radio.
My first thought was,no wonder they didn't want ICA reading the realtime transcripts!

I think the reason they wanted her declared incompetant is because she keeps talking about what she will do when she's aquitted .

"I'm going shopping for a deluxe RV when I'm outta here and you (DS) can come,and you (JB) can come ,and you (CM)can come.We will travel the country freeing the repressed shot girls of the world and I'm getting a NEW little girl ,with an Irish accent.
We'll have chili and parties and stop at every Target in each town.
Oh,Oh! DS ,we can get matching sunglasses.Won't that be fun? ":crazy:

Bill Shaeffer is discussing Ann Finnell's motion (now available on WFTV website), in which she's arguing that the death penalty is unconstitutional based on another case heard in south Florida. Bill Shaeffer feels that the court may hear this motion at either 5:00pm today, or tomorrow morning at 8:30am.

The DT and ICA appear to live in an alternate universe where they believe that they can change prior statements to a completely different version and NOBODY will notice. It will be interesting to see where this "allegedly, Caylee was last seen on the 16th" is going. They must believe that everyone BUT them is operating on a Forest Gump level to believe their everchanging version of the truth. Do they honestly think that the jury will EVER forget what they claimed took place on the 16th of June? BAEZ went so far over the top with the abuse details etc. that there is NO way he can retreat from their opening position. JMO just saying

Sigh... another entire day being used up because Baez can't get over his Vass envy.

Obviously I'm quite cranky today. I'm just tired of all this extraneous BS and getting so far afield of what this case is truly about.

Amen to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member