2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Casey's non-imaginary friend the same female I saw yesterday standing in front of the Defense table looking around saying, if I can read lips, "who's gonna take her out?" I thought she meant who's gonna take Casey out of the courtroom.

whats with the sweater? she really is a >modsnip< how are we supposed to believe you are a victim of sexual abuse if you're tightening up the oversized clothes YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HIDING IN ?!?!

I asked this in the trial thread but didn't see an answer...
Did they ever get DC's phone records to see if he was really on the phone with the psychic?

Many of the things RK has said today are wildly contradictory from his previous testimonies.

CM was :denied: by the supposedly morally bankrupt RK,
our :hero: who found Caylee.

It was speculated that mere hours after killing Caylee, she was in the video store all lovey dovey with Tony.........there's a video. I was hoping they would play it, it shows how cold she is.
They did play it.

What was that weird comment I heard from RK just a moment ago.......something about "I was told it was the same bag" and then he immediately backtracked.... ???

I thought the same and wondered if he meant I later learned it was the same bag. Then wondered why he didn't clarify if that were the case.

WOW! Roy OWNED Mason....can't wait for the prosecution to "cross examine" him! ROFL:floorlaugh:

I think Casey may have to take the stand...Lord knows she wants to. imo

Somebody asked about Tropical Storm Fay in the other thread...it hit August 19-20. That was 8-9 days after Kronk first encountered what were probably the remains.

Yes I think in cross that the PT needs to bring this out thoroughly so the jury knows why he had to go back to the site later.

Wow that was painful. What a confusing morning!
LA/CA totally contradicted the other... maybe that was the point... whats sick is I can see LA/CA agreeing to show family secrets for ICA's sake. Which is a shame...

Caylee Marie deserved so much more than this family ever gave her. You can give a child a home with all the material things in the world... but Caylee sadly was an accessory to this family. They did nothing and continue in her death to do nothing to protect her! How angry I get when I think of Caylee being thrown out like trash... having animals gnaw on her bones... and this family LIES to save the murderer of her!

Daughter/Sister or not... Caylee deserved SO MUCH MORE!

Somebody asked about Tropical Storm Fay in the other thread...it hit August 19-20. That was 8-9 days after Kronk first encountered what were probably the remains.

I think that was me and I couldn't (and still can't) understand why this entire area was not truly scoured by LE from 7/17 or thereabouts right up until the storm, if necessary...it is such an obvious place, to me anyway, and with the stats of mothers/family members who kill...

Not seeing any problem at all with Kronk's testimony. Even if he wanted the reward money, so what? That still doesn't explain to me why the hell he would find the body, stash it lord knows where for 4 months, and then pretend to "refind" the remains. He would have gotten the reward money the first time, right?

Just does not make sense this hide and seek theory. And, I see no evidence what so ever that RK did that. So again, this direct is meaningless to me.

Excellent time for recess....... Roy needed a break from that carp!!!!

I picture Roy and his atty back in a locker room like a Rocky movie!!! Eye of the Tiger!!!

Justice for Caylee!!!!!

Baez looked upset when he had words with Mason right before the Judge recessed for lunch.

Not going well with their star witness! :rocker:

Hang in there Roy! :great:

Wow, RK's lawyer did a FINE job preparing him for testimony today! I think I lub him.

maybe asked and answered, but why don't they get that deputy a chair. good grief what a chore to stand there for hours with all her gear on. kudos to the deputy. jmo

IMHO things did not go well for the defense this morning. They proved absolutely nothing to me. GA was nervous, but JB did not convince me that he had an affair.

DT is in big trouble IMO...Kronk isn't giving them an inch...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member