2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess we'll go in and out like Pop Tarts tomorrow dealing with this."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 4:15 PM

hmmm

Casey_with_Brother_Lee.jpg

Gave the defense my cheat sheet on how to do it...

I would literally have jumped over the table, grabbed JB with my bare hands, and have throttled him within an inch of his life.

JA gets the GOLD medal for self-control today.

OMG!OMG!OMG!

I swear, if I had the extra bucks, I would be sending them each a large bottle of scotch tonight.

If I say how I feel about JB's actions right now, I will end up getting banned for life. I'm so annoyed with him right now. I really salute the state, the judge, and the court reporters for being able to sit in there during his latest shenanigans. I wouldn't have been able to contain myself.

"We will see tomorrow what the testimony will be."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 4:16 PM

Lawyers are arguing about defense grief expert expected tomorrow in #caseyanthony . Could be a proffer again.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:16 PM

how many more witnesses after grief counselor? CM says about a half dozen

We are all getting stressed out over this. Bottom line, karma will take care of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. I've been around long enough to have seen it time and time again. Rest assured, this case is no different. Caylee will have justice.

:tyou: Bianca :blowkiss:

My husband keeps saying the same thing. I am very wrapped up in this and I hate the idea that good innocent people are being lied ABOUT. The lies! I cannot stand the lies...but I must believe what you say is true. It has to be true.

:cow:

How many more witnesses after grief counselor? half a dozen

Am I understanding that JP seems to be siding with the DT?

6 more. I wonder who they are, but then again, they just don't have anyone significant.

Mason says there are about 6 witnesses left.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:16 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member