2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching CNN live and already I am getting video that freezes a lot. It is me? Is anyone else watching CNN live? It got so bad yesterday for me with the video/audio freezing that I gave up.

Have you made sure your computer has your sleep mode turned off to "never" ? Your computer thinks it is inactive if you are watching a live streaming and not posting so it will try to go into sleep mode automatically every 15 minutes then have to "go back online" again - it makes it look like it was freezing. It took me ages and lots of frustration to figure that out. So maybe that's why?

HHBP in 6 minutes early....Mr. Baez....yes (not sounding too happy) Sidebar...
KC wearing yellow/gold color top w/white longsleeve open sweater tied @ midriff. LDB & Mr. George @ sidebar w/JB, CM & DS

i have clicked thanks on Beach's opening post and thereby deemed myself competent to post.

Det. Yuri Melich is also in hallway. He has testified 5 times before today. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via

Not again!!!:innocent:

Well, it's worth it to watch the bemused, confused, and thoroughly befuddled looks on his face as he tries to decipher JB"s "questions".

Anyone have a link to watch online, its not loading on wdbo

Det. Yuri Melich is also in hallway. He has testified 5 times before today. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via

Oh.....I could look at Yuri every, single day! :wink:

Baez looked a little ticked off there for a minute--shaking his papers in his hand at the Judge.

CA10221.jpg

CA102211.jpg

by cfnews13casey via

Yuri Melich and Ms. Welch have a competition going. The winner has to buy the other one lunch. (just kidding) :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa