2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know GA's testimony was huge but I'm really surprised none of the THs is mentioning that the grief expert appeared 3 sheets to the wind in court today. I didn't read the trial thread but I have to think I'm not the only one who noticed this. Did they drag someone out of a bar to be their expert?

The reason she gave were really suspect imo. { SHE HERSELF IS AN ABUSE VICTIM. So there you go,]

She said [ paraphrasing here]" I knew a long time ago when I first saw the family. Something is just not right there. The denial about the pregnancy, the toxic shame, the lies. I have no doubt that Casey was being abused in that home.

And she says it was because she never went to a gynecologist until she became pregnant.

[I did not go to one until I was almost 19 either. I had my regular doctor exams and had no need for one. ]

ICA is no abuse victim,imo.George is guilty of leaving the parenting to CA,and all she did was enable ICA,covering up her lies and never making her face any consequences for her actions.Then she did the unforgivable and no one can fix it,not even her parents.

I don't understand what they are so confused about. Didn't Kronk believe he knew where the body was in August? Where's the conflict there?

Common sense suggests why would RK call his son before Thanksgiving to say he'd soon see him on TV when for all he knew when he got back to the dump site he maybe could not relocate the remains? It seems more obvious RK is telling the truth and called the same day once he had Caylee confirmed by LE and an expectation ... Since all hell broke lose.

Given LDB's comment on his statement being written for him it sounds more like this was fudging by the Defense to impeach RK since they had nothing else.

Common sense suggests why would RK call his son before Thanksgiving to say he'd soon see him on TV when for all he knew when he got back to the dump site he maybe could not relocate the remains? It seems more obvious RK is telling the truth and called the same day once he had Caylee confirmed by LE and an expectation ... Since all hell broke lose.

Given LDB's comment on his statement being written for him it sounds more like this was fudging by the Defense to impeach RK since they had nothing else.

I misunderstood. I thought he told him he knew where the remains were in November and then said you'll see me on TV in December. It all sounded uncertain to me.

A reporter on Great said CA tore JB a new one for not being on time for court today and leaving ICA to answer alone. Boo hoo to ICA but I do agree with CA as 20 minutes late is quite a bit. I wonder if DT has just given up a bit.

We don't know he gave her the details about Casey's parents or whether she heard it through the media since Caylee's disappearance almost three years ago. :)

MOO

She claims her son told her all the names over the phone but she forgot about it til early June of this yr..Even tho she's been watching this case on NG since it began. :waitasec:

He told her he was having a "girl" when he heard his brother was having a "boy"..ICA may have known the sex but I'm almost positive it can't be confirmed=never reported by any of the family or media that she did :waitasec:

eta..I see in a post above he told his mom this after Caylee was born? I thought she said he told her he "was having a girl"..Now I'm really confused. lol

A reporter on Great said CA tore JB a new one for not being on time for court today and leaving ICA to answer alone. Boo hoo to ICA but I do agree with CA as 20 minutes late is quite a bit. I wonder if DT has just given up a bit.

I hope BP tears his new one even wider and fines him for contempt. The judge clearly said court was recessed until 08:30am. I really don't know who Mr.Baezzzzzzzzz thinks he is.
I hope he's given up on the idea of ever practicing law again.

I know GA's testimony was huge but I'm really surprised none of the THs is mentioning that the grief expert appeared 3 sheets to the wind in court today. I didn't read the trial thread but I have to think I'm not the only one who noticed this. Did they drag someone out of a bar to be their expert?

:floorlaugh:

One of my favorite moments during her testimony is when I read a tweet from Richard Hornsby saying something about her having taken acid before court today. It sure felt like I'd stepped through the looking glass while she was on the stand, and I, too, am surprised no-one has gone there tonite...

Well, of course that would be the same philosophy as utilized by Lee Anthony to say his mother told him in October that she'd sent two PI's into the woods a full month before she'd actually done it, in November. Leaving aside, of course, the mother's statement that she'd never sent these people into the woods exactly where Caylee's remains were found. Purely coincidental.

I watched everything twice tonight just in case I missed something .
Anything that could happen to make me miss the trial today did .
Cable shut off for 10 minutes over no fault of my own for a change
Stuck in traffic
Everyone needed rides everywhere , twice is possible
Family demanded food so I had to buy it and then cook it ! UGH
Poor Kitty is giving me the eye because she wants her kittylitter changed and that's not happening until the noon break tomorrow ..
I think my bodily functions are now timed to these breaks just like the jurors.

I loved it when Leonard showed up and sat with Mark ..that was some seriously needed comic relief .

I don't know what happened to JB..She's been on thru the whole trial & doing shows on it..I hope she comes back on tonight.

Dr. Drew must be on vacation or just unable to do the show cos Vinnie's been saying he's standing in for him.

eta.."sitting in for Dr. Drew"

I believe both programs are on vacation this week.

I really do enjoy watching Dr. Drew and Joy as they seem to allow the THs to discuss for a longer length of time. JVM and NG have too many THs, IMHO, and they utter one short comment, then off to a commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500