2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to the verdict being read (guilty) and seeing the look on ICA's face. That will be the money shot.

om gosh guys! are you not all blown away by today? I know I am... how are you all feeling coming into the home stretch?
om gosh guys! are you not all blown away by today? I know I am... how are you all feeling coming into the home stretch?

Tried to post this earlier but got logged out and it got eaten.

I am angry, and alwsys will be, about what was done to Caylee. am angry about all the lives that have been destroyed because of one persons selfishness. feel a anxious for the jury to begin deliberations. DH says he thinks it'll only take long enough for the jury to vote once, then say hug each othrr goodbye, maybe exchange a few phone numbers, thrn go back out to tell HHJP theyve reached a verdict -- guilty. And yes, we will all resume lives we've often put on hold for three years. Once more housework and laundry will get done on time, employers business will be attended to with full attention, meals will be cooked rather than forgotten, overgrown gardens will be weeded, and our families will be relieved our obsession is over.

And yes, we will have our normal everyday lives back, but so sadly, little Caylee will not. The unimaginable horror perpetrated on this sweet, innocent child can never be taken back.

But she will finally have had justice.

[/B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bbm
With all due respect, I disagree. In fact, I know for a fact that what you stated is not true.
I could explain further, but my focus right now is on Caylee Marie Anthony.
Furthermore, as far as all of the "lies George has told" as your post states........oh nevermind, not worth it.

Makes me think of that song......"Walk a mile in my shoes".......

Very nice of the mods (parental units?) to let us stay up late on a school nite. Guess they noticed we're playing quietly and behaving ourselves after a really rough day, bless 'em.

A new sidebar is open for today. This one will be closing shortly.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member