2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't get much further from a mom who left her child out in the swamp to be swept by a hurricane and eaten by animals.

I think that is why he asked that final question - "Does a mothers relationship change after the death of a child?" The expert says NO, it gets stronger.

No more questions your honor. [ As the jurors make the mental comparison between the mother who is grieving in the rain over her dead child, and the mother who threw her child out like trash in a swampy dump. ]

You know, it's weird, but as I think about it, I feel like I've heard that story about not wanting the deceased child to be alone in the dark before. In a movie. Wish I could remember which one. It must be a somewhat common response.

Its why my brother cremated my nephew. He is in an urn with a light shining on it. My nephew hated the dark.

That link didn't work for me...but if it was in the daily mail it must have been buried somewhere were i did not see it....It is NOT headline news..it is NOT on TV...NOOONE I know has any clue about it...iam sure a small minority do know..but the magority of the british public do not know anything at all about this case...I wish they did!:crazy:
Right, but the witness said it hasn't been covered at all over there. It has.

Too bad ICA put her baby in rain and dark purposefully.

(Perhaps) Threw her, amongst rubbish and left her little body to rot in the FL heat and humidity, making Caylee's poor body a perfect gathering ground for scavenging animals to tear off of her flesh and break apart her bones. I cannot even fathom that, I just cannot.

Is RC/KH still out in the hallway? Well, guess it doesn't matter - the jury is gone now anyway.

I noticed that very interesting exchange between LDB and JB. That was a discussion. Just wish I knew of what.

I doubt we will see River today so she will have to work up her fury all over again for tomorrow...whoops I am a little behind, as I paused for while...I guess they are done for the day?

ohhhhh..that mom worried about her child in the rain broke my heart.

I have a friend in Illinois who lost her Mom a few years back. Every winter she takes a coat and puts it on her gravesite.

You know, it's weird, but as I think about it, I feel like I've heard that story about not wanting the deceased child to be alone in the dark before. In a movie. Wish I could remember which one. It must be a somewhat common response.

it didn't happen last week. its one of her made up examples she uses in her paid for speaking seminars.

Judge Perry tells state to have witnesses available tomorrow afternoon (just in case) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:39 PM

Alledged mistress Krystal Holloway was in hallway earlier. Does she still need to testify tomorrow in #CaseyAnthony ? Waiting on timeline.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:38 PM

Baez says he thinks defense will rest tomorrow. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:38 PM

Bring on rebuttal!!!!!!!

JB promises to wrap up tomorrow, state needs to have some rebuttal witnesses for tomorrow.

Tink Im in glasgow and I can assure u its been on SKY news x a

I can verify it has been reported on Sky news. Several times during the course of 3 years. I've been told by a friend that it's also been shown on another Sky channel, a documentary on the case.

Defense says it will wrap up its case tomorrow #caseyanthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:40 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members