2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS is sayiny JB has raised reasonable doubt with Brandon Sparks testimony.

Not really with me. Even if RK redecorated his home with Caylee's bones she was still dead somewhere she shouldn't have been, and it appears her mother was the reason for that. The bones being moved wouldn't prove that Caylee drowned and it does not explain why Casey didn't report her missing and why her car reeked of decomposition.

Does a Dessert Lady really come and bring treats for jury every day?

Oooh...I wonder if we're going to get someone to testify to the prison meltdown that ICA supposedly had?

Deputy excused (not subject to recall)

OCSO deputy who responded to Kronk at remains scene, Edward Turso is on stand. One question and excused
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:31 PM

Deputy Eduardo Torso - first arrived on scene (remains site) Dec 11, 2008. He says #roykronk never told him he called before. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:31 PM

Deputy Turso...first responder on scene on Suburban drive...did RK ever tell you he had called 4 times back in Aug....he did not....deputy excused

After this, I'm thinking if I ever see a skull I'll keep on walking.... (kidding)

I'm telling you what.. me too because there is no such thing as a good samaritan anymore. I'm a felon, they'd have me torn to shreds if I were to ever find a body or witness a crime. Since this case, I think I might just walk away. Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member