2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is this gonna be admissable, IMO. Caylee didn't die of cancer, yknow? Hahah, oh "online journals", even better.

Is this not in front of the jury??? Dude, I know I fell asleep for a minute... but did I miss them removing the jury after Yuri?

I think this already have been deemed acceptable...

OMG. Did she say peer reviewed by editors of Barnes & Noble???

OMG. She sure did. And now JA is explaining what "peer review" means. This is a pathetic display on her part. I am very embarrassed for her.

My vitae??? Oh lordy I'm grieving the day I turned on my news 35 months ago and heard of the mother who didn't report her childs kidnapping.

DO NOT WANT!
30hv30n.jpg

How about something published by the APA? AMA? She is an Oprah type who gets by on playing on emotions. Disgraceful.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS CAN NOT POSSIBLE BE REAL, THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE - IT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!

DARN every time I think of or go by Barnes and Noble I will think of this woman. OMG

Excellent question about the peer-reviewed journals. None about grieving, it seems?

No, and neither does she have advanced degrees in the field, nor has she completed research as a PhD. Academics would not recognize her as a professional in her field -- she has adopted the field as an interest, carved a place for herself, but she was not trained in that field.

Good grief - Barnes and Noble is not a peer review journal - it's a publishing house (JA).

Now the prosecutor (JA) has to explain to the witness what a peer review journal is?

Goodnight Gracie.

Sorry for this question but bad storms here and feed messing up. Is this actual testimony or is this proffering? TIA

She is not an academic. All academics know what a peer review journal is. This is hilarious.

Okay. I'm now thoroughly convinced she does not know what peer reviewed is at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann