2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the emotional response she's describing actually makes sense in terms of how the Anthonys would deal with Casey's pregnancy. I don't think it fits with the DT's theory of how GA responded to finding Caylee's body in the pool--screaming at Casey & threatening her, as opposed to trying to make things better.

DS and Dr. Sally are a perfect team,:innocent: IMO, but I can't watch , just read and I can't take watching KC right now, either.
MY bad?

Karioth says young adults are reluctant grievers

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:41 PM

IMHO, the fact that ICA is crying now means that she is capable of grieving normally.

So if I follow her, ICA should have chloroformed herself and locked herself in a trunk?

How are these assumptions allowed to be in? Of course they are talking about ICA but why didn't they just interview her?

because Baez failed to list her as an expert per JP's order, DT not wanting the SA's access to have an expert examine ICA, the only way the DT could get this person in was by addressing hypotheticals ONLY and those hypotheticals cannot include sexual abuse.

Oh so Casey was doing things that her daughter died from? Partying, drinking, getting a tattoo, having sex??

I swear ICA is using the actor's trick of pulling on nose hairs to bring on the watering eyes!:maddening:

This women.................I can't say anymore or I will be booted!!!!!!!!

:banghead: KC is testifying thru this witness! :maddening:

Slick, and that's all I'm going to say so I don't get a time out.

weeping for her self...poor me...so misunderstood...

Retail Therapy!!!! well how nice of AH to pay for ICA's therapy!!

retail therapy

this woman might become very much in demand as she can excuse all bad behavior and not make anyone take responsibility

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
Never in a billion years would this hypothetical be allowed. In your trial anyway. Of course that means your trial is not going this badly.
3 minutes ago

Karioth: Young adults are reluctant grievers, and often stay nothing is wrong, keep up with risky behavior.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:42 PM

Sims just messed up her hypothetical by saying (paraphrasing) 'assume the girl finally tells the family at almost 8 months'

I thought the A's supposedly knew earlier on and forced her to hide it according to the DT OS.

ooops...

Sorry CA- Sims just blew your 'premature' birth story to bits...:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members