2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, they moved and designated a spot in case their pets died??? Who does that>

No, I think they designated a spot WHEN the dog died.

My parents still live in my childhood home - there is a very nice garden that is dedicated to my dog. There's a marker of sorts, some stone arrangements and lots of nice flowers etc and it is under a very pretty shad tree. If we had more than one dog, they certainly would have ended up there. We have fish in the yard and a few random animals like gerbils but the dog got a cemetery of her own so to speak (you wouldn't really know it to look at it - it just looks like an area under a tree to read etc)

I get the feeling something has changed...it seems as though CA is being very cooperative with the prosecution and her testimony of using packing tape (rather than duct tape as it seems JB was expecting her to say) is helping the prosecution. What is going on?

After watching George's torment yesterday, maybe she isn't inspired to lie for ICA.

God idea not to CE LA. He didn't need to. JB helped the State all by himself. Now we know why Casey buried Caylee as she did. Nice to see she equated her to the family pet.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142563"]2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Recess until 1:30 or DT has another witness that is not available at the moment.

Hey JB! When there is already the strong possibility that the jurty might think your client is a coldhearted sociopathic killer, bringing up the whole "dead Pets" subject doesn't help. It just elevates everything to the Ted Bundy/John wayne Gacey level. Typically not viewed as a winning approach.

SIDEBAR #10 (11:31-11:32)

HHJBP: Lunch recess to 1:30 - Jury excused

My brother flushed a gold fish down the toilet. Problem was the gold fish was alive. My brother was 4...hopefully the fish made it out to sea like Nemo.

early recess...maybe ICA will take the stand and they don't want to interrupt the testimony?

My beautiful big black Persian cat did not home one night. I looked everywhere and finally called the pound. He had been hit by a car and he was in the freezer. When I went to pick him up, they gave him to me in a black plastic bag. It broke my heart.

I know this trial is about a blessed, beautiful baby girl (god rest her sweet soul). But could you imaging what a hay day Saturday Night Live would be having with this trial???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500