2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sneaking in on my fone...it occurred to me thism morning that someone finally spoke for caylee yesterday loud and clear. i think thats why littmans statement was conflicted...ga thinks shes guilty and ca does not.

JB - state gave him CAs work record - phone logs and stuff he can't understand

:lol: JB :tears: about CA's work records that he doesn't understand! :lol:

"Some kind of generated computer report that I can't understand." - JB

All I'm saying is that I'm giggling.

Caylee_68_540x405.jpg

Just because ICA doesn't have a jacket on this morning doesn't mean she won't have one on after lunch today!
Still wondering if Baez read "his reviews" last night. If he did - he's going to move into "I'll show them" mode....
Oh, hear's Baez moaning again about evidence he doesn't understand...

aha!!! the chloro search rears it's ugly head!!!!

JB complaining about new evidence to rebutt chloroform lies ....

Here's something I posted a couple of days ago on the Forum Search Tips thread:

Here's a navigation tip for those of us who don't have the time to read every post in a long and constantly-growing thread, and just want to keep checking the last page of it.

We'll use this thread as an example. The URL for this (third) page is:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141918&page=3

You can see that since we're on page 3, the URL ends with "page=3". But if we change the end to "page=8" and the thread doesn't yet have eight pages, instead of generating a "file not found" error, the software that this forum runs on will automatically go to the last page of the thread. Try it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141918&page=999

When the trial starts in the morning, once I get to the second page of the thread I change "page=2" to "page=999", hit Enter, and then refresh that page or jump ahead to the last page by hitting F5.

Could they not be closing today if we have at least three witnesses?

Although, I would agree that them calling the three other Anthony's makes me less inclines to think Casey will testify. I'm with the choir, hoping she would.

First sidebar of day before 9am and NO AF? But a scheduling question from her? Hmm.

If they drag this out and don't close today I think JP may throttle someone.

Oh JB is mad about all the data from Cindy's work being discovery violation and the data he doesn't understand. Man. Jose.

JB not happy with the information turned over by the SA. I am assuming from Gentiva

Fox News will have the trial live starting at 9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member