2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all going to need some sort of 12 step program when this case is over. Might have to start a support thread for members:crazy:

Start a thread now!!! I am already getting panicky at the thought that we will have a verdict soon and this will be all over!!!

I feel like the State is at a disadvantage at 6:15p.m.

CM talked for 48 minutes. Did he really have that much time left by JB? Now the jury, after being bored to tears by DT, have to sit there and try to focus on what LDB has to say? I really think they should be recessed until tomorrow.

Now I have to go to work without hearing LDB.

Wow going to rebuttal. Those poor jurists. I hope they have enough bathrooms for everyone to take a p in the 5 minute break they have before the poor pt has to follow those 7 hours of drivel and monotony. Zzzzzzzzzz

I am sure if anyone can keep the jury going now, it will be LDB.

Oh no he didn't!! He didn't quote "To Kill A Mockingbird"! Mr. Mason is NO Atticus Finch. How dare him! That's blasphemy!

Agreed. I didn't appreciate that at all. To kill a mocking bird is my favorite book.

Are we getting a link to a new thread or can we get one to the old thread?

The whole "light a candle for the constitution" would be seriously hilarious to me if it didn't make me think about lighting a candle for a murdered Caylee Anthony.

Oh puhleeze!!! LKB yapping her jaws about the Pros' making a mistake not putting their long closing on first. I beg to differ... now they have a TON of time to implode JB's & Mason's crazy fantasyland rants.

moving back over to state thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141922"]2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm noticing a pattern. The less people know about this case, including all the evidence and facts, the more they believe ICA is somewhere between innocent or "it was an accident". I feel it was absolutely premeditated, after hearing the evidence over the whole trial.

Yes, and the less evidence read and heard presented, and the less depos read, and the less experts listened to - the more convinced by Baez's closing statements.

Lesson to learn? Stay off of HLN - the media is eating your brain.

I was fully expecting the jurors to break into the Hallelujah Chorus when CM finished. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500