2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... I was slow reading, and thought I had a time out! THEN, after feeling bad and wondering what I had done, I find we moved here! Ha ha.

Does the gallery see or know when the camera pans over them? It seems they know when they are in the viewfinder to me. Can they see themselves on a monitor? TIA

I feel like CM is threatening the jury with his jury instructions. If I was a juror I'd be so darned pizzzzzed I would not be able to see straight.

this reminds me of getting lectured by my dad for breaking curfew. and i'm getting that same "oh you will NOT tell me what i can think or do!" response.

Why am I not surprised? HHJP has turned his courtroom over to CM?? Caylee has been forgotten, hasn't she?

??

Cheney mason is on the Defense side. Then Baez said he was coming up again. The State won't be back up for about another hour in my estimation. IMO.

my typos, I meant to type the state, they need to get into the evidence and rehab GA,

if any of the jurors entertain the defences idea that GA is the bogey man of this story then the states case is sunk

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Cheney Mason tried to joke withthem about wanting to listen to lawyers for another 12 hours.. Nobody laughed or even smiled

14 minutes ago

okay, I'm wiped. I'm going to go ask my MIL who is 87 to play us some piano. She is wonderful and I'm going to think of Caylee when she plays Have a wonderful 4th everyone!

Enjoy. I often play piano to relax as well. My husband says my playing relaxes him as well.

Why are people allow to tweet about the jury? Seems unethical to me.

If lead attorney's can tweet or text in the middle of their questioning witnesses in open court, spectators tweeting about jurors pales in comparison. IMO.

he thinks the elephant in the room is that ICA did not testify...ha the tapes spoke for her

yes why not remind them 6 more times that the state has the burden of proof

The tapes we were watched her torture her parents and lie and lie and lie. Great idea. I guess we should now all of a sudden believe her? lol

he is not keeping my interest and I know this will be more interesting tomorrow when judge Perry tells me the rules

Yawn.........I could flip any number of channels and find tv evangelists on about any one of them............He has no business instructing the jurors on their duties.

~"The elephant in the room" (per CM)........is that we have a zombie child murderer as a client-

I hope HHJP has something quick brought in for dinner for he jury so it isn't a long break before SA rebuttal closing.

Is there a reason why CM is talking so slowly?

murblelllrelr murble, mumble, mumble, lighting candles, murbelerie, mumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member