2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he and JB mention "emotion," it belittles the intelligence of the jury.

They are drawing this out so impossibly long, the jurors will have a hard time recalling JA's closing. LDB better get the floor tonight.

We do not care that you can't hear CM!! we really don't. Get to your point and that is enough. IMO.

I hope Judge Perry salary is huge because he deserves every penny, not only as a wise and committed man to the truth but for sitting through all of this.

So on June 15,2008 Cindy Anthony and Casey had a fight that became physical after Cindy confronted Casey about stealing from Cindy's parents checking account. There was the threat of arrest, right? Anybody think that Casey's motive was revenge for this threat? You take away my freedom, I'll take away Caylee. Seems like more details should have come out about that Sunday before Caylee was last seen. I think that the motive for harming Caylee may have been more about getting back at her parents. A crime of passion by a now threatened and certainly emotionally unstable sociopath. JMO

anthonycase WOFL
Juror16 stretching his neck. 6,10,11 have their ATMs crossed. 2 and 9 still haven't moved. #caseyanthony #fox35

somebody needs to hold a mirror under their noses to make sure none of them died of old age waiting for this mess to be over with today.......

Wish the Prosecution could play that video of CM's interview before he joined "the team".

Yes, CM, well-fed, well-cared for, by her grandparents. I don't recall any compelling evidence that substantiates the claim that she, ICA, was personaly responsible for caring for Caylee. In fact, unless I am mistaken, the first time she actually assumed sole custody and care of Caylee, she went immediately missing (kidnapped, according to Mom of the Year,) and later said mom admitted that she drowned accidentally. Doesn't speak well for her bona fides as a maternal paragon, counselor.

I would like them to show the jailhouse videos, if they are allowed, to show just how unconcerned KC was all the while the country was searching for her daughter. Good to leave the jury with that picture, imo.

I'm wearing Purple every day until the verdict is in.
Justice for CAYLEE!

I pray that someone is with George, tonite. I'm afraid he will take his life. What JB did in court this afternoon, with the judges blessing, was cruel. Mocking a suicide attempt is not amusing and may push the person over that edge. Hope they are all very proud of themselves.

Is CM putting himself to sleep? :waitasec:

Okay, I'm here for the candles. So ... when does he plan to light one? ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

or at least connect dots on how the prosecution did NOT meet burden of proof.

CM is so arrogant! He's making it sound like whatever the Judge says to the jury about their instructions in deliberating and rendering a verdict isn't as important as what the DT thinks they should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iz2013