2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsisive_-_vaudeville_front.jpg

I would love to see the jury return a guilty verdict in under an hour!

I personally think the charts and pictures help to bring this together. It gives the jury a visual and a lot of people need that to process information. IMO, the BARD Chart is brilliant!

And no...I am not a fan of the defense.

HHJP is allowing this because he and CM are buddies. Let's see what happens if the state goes over their allotted time.

The elephant in the room. Why didn't testify in her own behalf? The Defendant doesn't have to disprove anything. You must not view this as an admission of guilt.

i thought th elephant in the room was the spirit of Caylee crying for justice.

i am so disgusted I may not be back to listen tomorrow. AFAIC, HHJP has his cute moments, but I have been about as impressed as I was with Judge ITO.

I don't think that's premeditation though. As countless of lawyers and judge perry have stated: premeditation happens in the blink of an eye. The moment she put the second tape on, we were talking premeditation.

I see the point but that would mean Casey put the tape on Caylee's mouth intending to kill her, right? Why? We know she wanted to party but if she killed Caylee then all her lies would unravel. Casey is smart and always looks out for #1, HERSELF. The timing, method and all just doesnt 100% wash for me. I know the theory that Cindy and Casey had a fight on June 15 and she killed Caylee to get revenge. I wish the SA had zeroed in on this but I would guess the Anthony's were NOT helpful in telling LE what happened.

When the verdict comes in or later will we know, assuming she gets 1st degree, how many voted for pre-meditated vs felony?

CM, hon, wrap it UP. Please no more attempts at jokes.

~Dang it..Torrential downpour here in SL...I'm stuck here in my house with no more fixin's for my Margarita glass...CM's babbling is leading me to need a strong one!

I thought they couldn't stop once they start closing statements. If that's the case I would think they would stop for dinner and come back for states closing. Anyone know how it works.

The longer he goes on, the more he mumbles.

very interesting mix in the gallery and boy do they all look bored as can be

hahaha was that a dooropen to ICA not paying taxes on money she gave JB from picture sale

100% you're gonna die!
Really CM?!

You mean like poor little Caylee???!!!

Oh Mason, I don't really think you want to bring up anyone NOT paying their taxes, now do you?

BBM

:waiting:

Don't come in here insulting our intelligence. :nono:

I think you mean don't come in here insulting your taste in lawyers. :innocent:

See you could be intelligent and yet still abduct Baez to represent your husband in a divorce case... WIN! It all depends on what your purpose is for Baez... whether it would be an intelligent choice to abduct him or not. :innocent:

(It's true... I can argue ANYTHING.) :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member