2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Lawyers and Judge in chambers hashing out jury instructions during lunch.

DT delay, delay, delay. Sigh.

It's OK - ICA has the rest of her life with nothing better to do.

If this takes all day, past 6pm, I would think the jury might want to get some sleep and start tomorrow...maybe take on vote tonight and assuming they are not 12-0 right then, decide to break for the day.

what is the hold up?

The hold-up is about the Charges

The DT has 3hrs and 15 min left part JB- part M.Cheney
(JB spoke for 45 min. earlier)

State has 2hrs and 49min. left LDB

They are supposedly keeping tight stopwatch - each has 4hrs. total allowed.

This morning there was an issue with the SA that the judge said the SA could work on during lunch. Can any one tell me what it was and if it has been resolved....

(AAAAgh.....the Anna NS judge is on HLN. I may have to go back to my crashing computer feeds.....heheheh)

Oh yes - can someone straighten me out? well about the question above...

I wonder what the hold up is - has anybody said?

Well, I got here late - but if there was only one restaurant open, it might have taken a while for the jury to get and eat their lunch?

I'm trying to keep a positive outlook - not that a plea wouldn't be positive...

I'm thinking JB is being very difficult with the stuff they are putting in writing.

Of course he is. Mr. Baez, no matter how hard you try, the jury IS allowed to vote guilty... letting her go free and giving her an RV to drive around the country in is NOT one of the juror vote options....

Tweets now saying we are 20 minutes behind schedule. I think it is 25 minutes behind now.

Does anyone think JB and JA are friends outside of the courtroom? Or is there a general dislike or disrespect of each other?

JA and CM maybe but I think JB is too new to be part of the old boys club and also I don’t think JA can stand JB disrespect to the court

I would love to have supper with Judge Perry and just listen to his wisdom!

All of the attys. are in court. Is HHJP back in chambers talking to himself?

wftv keeps cutting out...... :-(
sad becz we love this station.

#closingarguments Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings sitting just behind #lindadraneburdick. His first appearance at this trial. Bob Kealing tweet

I have no idea what this hold-up is, but most of the other hold-ups in the case were during the DT presentation of witnesses. Now there is a hold-up during the DT presentation of closing. I would be pretty upset with the DT at this point re: all of the hold-ups, whether or not it was warranted. Again, I am not saying the DT is holding this up, but it would be too coincidental for me if I was on the jury. IMO.

danielabrams Dan Abrams
OJ theme for defense atty closing "I'm a nitwit, so you must acquit." #caseyanthony

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member