2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY MOLY I JUST JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT. Thanks for the break JB. I needed it! I'm sure the jury needed it too. Yikes.

as a juror I am just glad that someone did something that got me a break in this crap

HOLD UP! They had door knob safety things on their doors. If Caylee woke up before everyone else, she couldn't get out of her room. Am I remembering & seeing the pics of the white knob covers incorrectly?

There was a pic of a door knob safety device on Caylee's bedroom door (on the inside), but haven't seen a pic of ICA's bedroom door knob ... CA stated that Caylee slept with ICA in ICA's bedroom the majority of time.

I'd imagine it's almost like a 6 month old baby letting go of a toot...somethings are unavoidable... when it's funny, it's funny. He has had to cover his mouth several times...
Maybe someone told him that Casey called him an SOB, maybe he's smiling so that Baez would do this, so that when it is brought to sidebar, Ashton can say that if he's doing something so bad that Casey should be in more trouble for calling him a SOB, plus the facial expressions she makes. Too, didn't another guy get 5 days in jail for the bird?

Wrong is wrong I understand but like a tooting baby, it's hard not to crack a smile at this crap!

'toot' that is brilliant! My kids call it 'trumping' but 'tooting' is just class

:floorlaugh:

wow is all I can say :waitasec:

I'm in shock actually.

Back to Rule #3 I suppose? Is he purposely attempting a mistrial? I mean seriously? I can understand an attorney's "passion" for defense. But seriously? GA is not the one on trial here. He had his opportunity but did not jump on that.

Who was it that had the picture of the underside of the truck? I think it's time for that again? If I were GA? I'd just want to leave the country and start over in say London? Where they don't or didn't know about this case? :waitasec:

I'm very upset, that JB not once mentions Caley until NOW and back handedly points the finger at the one person whom loved her the most. Still does. Is there no end to this madness of ICA's? Obviously she HAS issues. I have issues. We all have issues. SO we "improperly dispose" of a body? Are you serious? :banghead:

And here I thought I had heard it all during the trial. :banghead::furious:

Poor Linda! I bet she is so worried and perhaps upset with JA that this could jeopardize the trial when they were in the home stretch. You almost have to not listen though to keep from showing emotion at some of JB's outlandish
remarks.

WFTV just showed a replay. Ashton had his hand over his mouth as he was chuckling - something Baez rarely bothered to do in the past when he was snickering at what the prosecution was saying.

To me, it seemed JA was doing everything he could to keep from laughing. He was putting his hand over his mouth.

Baez certainly did the same sort of thing as well.

Who is in more trouble here, JB or JA?

Baez is repeatedy violating the rules of professional conduct, and I guess Ashton is laughing - nothing else to do since the objections have been sustained.

Ashton just walked by the hall camera - he didn't look particularly upset to me.

Excuse me, but why is everyone assuming that JA was laughing?? The camera had just panned to him while showing GA....he was sitting there with his hand over his mouth. No laughing, no smiling.

I think JB made one good point, but I forgot to write it down and I forgot what is was.

InSession In Session
Baez yells at Ashton for smiling in court. Ashton objects, and Judge Perry calls for a sidebar. @HLNTV #closingargumets #HLN #CaseyAnthony

Baez has smirked at smugged at the prosecution throughout this trial and JP has done nothing about it. Will he now?

Look at how many posters fell asleep, perhaps JB can make sleep cd's.

I don't know what is going on, but at least there is a break.

It is nearly 4 p.m. and that is long enough for this diatribe.

OT: JVM's hair is HORRIBLE. No one should have a streak of hair like that who is over the age of 25.
Thank you! After she made her "pony tail on an older lady" remark, she deserves that comment. I quit watching her after that remark.

:great::rocker::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member