2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Cindy is getting her revenge on George via Baez! She's the one that coerced him into lying and she's emerging from this like St. Cynthia. :puke:

Nobody is going to get out of this trial with out being burned.

Ashton did not cause this..let's put this in perspective. Baez caused this. He is inept, inadequate and does not deserve to be in a court of law, no less practicing it. Any other lawyer would have ignored and kept focus.

BBM I totally agree.

Kinda feel the same way Gitana... JA's behavior came first AFTER a warning.

I can imagine it is difficult to handle wording like "Fantasy Forensics" and blaming GA and not smiling...but JA was warned.

JB stood there and called JA a liar which is against the rules anyway. There should have been an immediate objection so when JB proceeded to call him a/the laughing man and pointing HHJP stopped it.

Is George on trial? How is JB allowed to put him on trial like this? I'm not an attorney but 'supposed suicide'? I think he left out the word, 'attempt'. Can't listen to the guy much more.

It feels like he has been going at this forever! I guess it has only been 2.5 hours but it feels like 5!

JB calls his former investigator a strange man???

Also, it appears to me JA was trying hard to stifle an overt expression rather than trying to visibly laugh at JB's lame attempt...IMO

Actually, I found the whole polite exchange between Mr. George and DC (both times) pretty amusing.

I still can't get over that Jose yelled at George during trial that he wouldn't put his house up to get the inmate out!
I was stunned by that!

Seems to me that these Anthony women use the men in their lives as pawns. When they (the men) don't prevent or protect them from their lies, they become the target of blame. Maybe this is why Cindy's brother always thought of GA as stupid. He (GA) seems to live in fear of letting them down. George is the obvious person to point all fingers at when CA is caught in the plethora of lies to her mom, police, etc. He is the one who is not loyal to their versions of reality.

JMO

Arggg! Leave George alone!

He didnt kill Caylee! ICA did. She took a life and she owes a life.

I'm sorry. I cant take anymore of this carp right now. I'm going to go soak some laundry. Or my head. Or something. Before I post somethings that our Very Patient and Understanding mods would have to give me a TO for, I am giving myself a TO.

Taking mods excellent advice to all from this am, regarding getting too emotional,
*MomCat quietly out of room in direction of laundry room*

(will return later tonight to the sidebar, once I am calmer)

1. casey lies
2. drowning
3. chloroform
4. trash voss
5 trash other experts
6. gas cans
7. duct tape
8. George suicide
9. PI's
10. smell decomp
11. cindy lies

good lord, what's left. Im so sick of him.

sorry guys- thread moving so quickly- is CA in court? I don't see her,only GA' Also, when found guilty (crossing fingers not neccisary) will penalty phase begin immediately and will they be sequestered?

I really believe a shorter closing argument for the defense would have been much more effective.

OK, now DC is 'funny'?
If so, the grief lady was HIGH-LARIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members