2011.07.03 Websleuths Radio Show with Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the feeling I can't shake? Something I believed in the beginning then began doubting myself..and then during the trial I found myself coming full circle. I don't think George had anything to do with her death or disposal or even had any idea that something so horrific had happened until he picked up the car..but I can not shake the feeling that George never saw Casey and Caylee on the morning of the 16th either. No one would know that for sure except he and Casey. I think he knew by the time he made that statement that something was seriously wrong and was providing her an alibi for the morning..

The gas can doesn't even bother me since Casey was known to run out of gas..All just my opinion and speculation..

BBM-Funny, since she had, give or take, $200.00 in her wallet. I agree with RH that GA was complicit, but probably not in the same way RH is suggesting. That is, I think GA knew the worst could have happened, and willfully decided not to report this because he undoubtedly knew that if the worst had happened, it was at the hands of his daughter. In addition to not wanting to open that can of worms with police, he did not want to go there with Cindy. Later that day he lied to Cindy about the smell and after that, told LE he knew he did the wrong thing at the tow yard. He purposfully ignored his gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito