2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez already :tears:

Why would the fact that it is split up mean it is more closing arguments.

CM did the same exact thing yesterday.

Approx. how long do the jury instructions take?

JB says raise and renew....well he got to have 2 members....guess he is afraid of JA getting the last word

I don't know who posted it but I think it would be very fitting if they could post it on this thread right now. It was the picture of Caylee superimposed sitting between Linda and JA. So moving!!:heartbeat:

ICA's BPM* went from 11 to 19 as she is reading the new Jury instructions and Charging/Sentencing

*breaths per minute

:banghead:

Baez wants to make sure this is not a second argument as opposed to a rebuttal, since JA covered a wide range of topics in his rebuttal.

CJBP: If they exceed what rebuttal is, just objection/improper rebuttal and it won't take long for a ruling. If course at the very end there is a little latitude to tie it all up but it is rebuttal and solely rebuttal.

Good Morning & Happy Independence Day! Today justice is coming for sweet baby girl Caylee delivered by Linda & Jeff... even though JB is objecting already!

Sit down, JB. After yesterday, you deserve what you're about to get!

*opens her can of LDB whoop-a$$*

I'm holding my breath. Will be a little quiet this morning.

Baez addresses the judge, wanting to "make sure that the state's rebuttal is not just another closing argument". The judge assures him it will be fine, and Baez again smirks as the jury files into the court.

good god...Baez was over 4 hours...what the hell is he whining about...is trying to say they witheld rebuttal...jesus, mary, joseph..etc.

Here y'all are :crazy: Good mornin'...it's going to be a great day!

♥¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º° ¸.¤·º° ¤ ¸.¤·º°
~~~~ LET FREEDOM RING ~ HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!! ~~~~
¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ♥♥~ ~*~*~*~~♥♥¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸ ¤ ¯`°º·¤. ¸
¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`° ¯`°º·¤. ¸ ¤ ¯`°º·¤

Shut it already Jose...darn HHJP has to educate you on how to object.

I am standing for the jury too

hope they know that I appreciate and trust them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members