2011.07.04 Verdict Watch 12:15 pm How long will the jury deliberate?

How long do you think the jury will deliberate?

• <1 hour

Votes: 17 1.6%
  • 1/2 day

Votes: 132 12.2%
  • 1 day

Votes: 173 16.0%
  • 2 days

Votes: 321 29.8%
  • 3 days

Votes: 226 21.0%
  • 4 days

Votes: 100 9.3%
  • 5 days

Votes: 51 4.7%
  • 6 days

Votes: 16 1.5%
  • 7 days

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • >1 week

Votes: 60 5.6%
  • the original 12 will remain in place

Votes: 105 9.7%
  • some of the alternates will shift into juror seats

Votes: 73 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really pulling for the juror that is supposed to go to England? on the 7th.

They have been listening to all of this for the past 7? weeks and I think they
all pretty much know what they are voting.

I say no later than before noon on the 6th.
Although I wouldn't be surprised if it comes in much sooner.
In fact, letting them sleep on it last night after listening to the defense's closing
arguments has probably given them the time they need.
So maybe they will have a verdict by tonight!!!

Guilty-1st degree. LWOP

As I've watched closing arguments I feel that the jury will take much less time deliberating than I originally thought.

I voted two day originally...but how fitting if they get the case after instructions and deliver their verdict early evening...convicting

ICA would lose her freedom on Independence Day.

I voted 2 days also, due to the complexity of the case, and the holiday looming without knowing what would take place leading up to it. After hearing the state's closing and rebuttals, I am changing my earlier vote.

They want to go home today, and probably will.

Can someone set up a new poll, I think a lot of minds h ave changed at this closing. I originally voted 2 days but now I think tonite?

Can someone set up a new poll, I think a lot of minds h ave changed at this closing. I originally voted 2 days but now I think tonite?

I said 4 days on this poll and I really think it will be today or early tomorrow. I think as the above person said, they slept on it last night and are ready today.

Thera a lot of jury instructions yet . . .
Praying for a 1st degree THIS AFTERNOON or EVENING

Please God.

I pray justice for Caylee takes place today.. Just as was stated ^above^.. Casey to lose her freedom permanently on today of all days, Independence Day..

The irony is rich indeed.. :goosebumps:

was thinking guilt agreement in 1 hr, in 1st or 2nd maybe taking another day.

Has anyone heard anything about juror responses to LDB's closing today? Must have been pretty interesting to watch their responses to having it all brought together in that courtroom.

I pray justice for Caylee takes place today.. Just as was stated ^above^.. Casey to lose her freedom permanently on today of all days, Independence Day..

The irony is rich indeed.. :goosebumps:

It is indeeed!! I LOVE that fact too!:rocker:

i don't know but i just signed up for a text alert in case it's today.

Please check this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6845238#post6845238"]Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't think it would take long for a guilty.

Coming to an agreement to exactly what she is guilty of will take time. And then they might want to verify that their 'guilty' matches up correctly with the charges, based upon the Jury Instructions. That thing is 28 pages long.

I voted 2 days to complete the process.

Im thinking we will have a verdict on wed. just my 2 cents

This evening. Won't take long to decide on 1st degree. They will take time to decide life or death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX