2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am sitting here with insomnia for the past few hours trying to get caught up on yesterday's news and posts.

I must say this one just made my day. I hope there is much more of this type of story as the days progress.

God works in mysterious ways. The lightning striking a tree near the memorial/recovery site - that gave me chills when i read about that. Casey coming to court today thinking she is leaving today, oops no it will be 7/13 instead, oops no it will be 7/17 instead (she has to be fuming by now), and then this story about Baez being signed then rejected summarily - and publicly in a news release where they admit to receiving negative feedback for signing him. ( and lest we forget, the *advertiser censored* industry after throwing out an offer to Casey rescinded it. The least moral industry even seems to have some morals, who knew?)

I suspect they have totally underestimated or didn't even think they would be pariahs in the general public. I also suspect there is a lot more of the above to come in the near future.

IMO

Lol at the rescinded offer. But do not forget, in a month or two the public will have moved on, not many will be letting any companies know how they feel. Another case, another day.

There will be books, a movie, interviews, you name it. Of course the players may not get the high $$ that were first offered, but it will happen. Wonder if Telemundo is still going to sign JB? Not that I care, I don't watch.

KC will be released soon and deals will be pouring in. Some companies will ignore the negativity for the money they stand to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda