2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Evidence???? Please oh please!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but NOTHING can ever cause Casey to be on trial again for the murder of Caylee. It's called "double jeopardy". Not new evidence, not even her confession. It is truly over.

All we can do is be patient. She is still the same psychopath that she always was. Only now she is also the most hated woman in America. Her life is going to be very, very difficult. She will be shunned. She will be ignored. It will be nearly impossible for her to integrate into society. She will eventually explode because she thinks she's a star and entitled to be treated as such. We all know she is nothing more than a pathological liar and baby killer. We don't tolerate either.

It will all come to a tragic end. I'm sure of it.

Wow. This bit of synchronicity really does have me feeling better. It's weird that something like that can be a comfort, but I feel it, as apparently do a number of other WS members. I am thankful for it.

Don't forget the heartbeat of the heart sticker when they showed it to the jury.

Huh...? Can you folks explain about the hawk and the heartbeat and the other things, please?

I know I was thinking that today's date is a lucky date 7/7/11. They say 7 is God's number. Casey wasn't released to day but she will be released on the 13th.

Friday the 13th, 1313 Mocking Bird lane, never a 13th floor in a hotel....

13 has a demonic influence.

Wonder what the jurors would say to this? Oh forget it, they won't pay attention to this long enough to render an opinion.

not a thing unless you offered at least six figures.

What we do is important - use this "sign" a catalyst for change - be a light - make a noise - make a difference

Man, I hope that some of those jurors are superstitious. They might think twice now before accepting monies for interviews.

Added some sketches to show where I think the strike and path are.

tree.jpg

I believe the hawk at the courthouse was the first sign.

Native Americans have animal totems, and the attributes for the Hawk are: Messenger, intuition, victory, healing, nobility, recollection, cleansing, visionary power, and guardianship.

Sometimes they live though. I've seen big trees with massive burn marks and chunks missing where the lightning hit, but they still survive. I think it depends how much of the outer "sapwood" is lost. Anyway, I'm rooting for the tree! (no pun intended... well maybe a bit!).

It is still and erie thing though isn't it, when all is said and done.

:floorlaugh:

I remember that pulsing--but didn't remember it was during the viewing of the heart sticker.

I believe Baez's exact words were something like, "it's beating...":rolleyes:

It was when Baez had the picture of the sticker on the projector thingy....and while he was trying to get it in focus, it started "beating"...

That's how I'm feeling, too. And all of this fits with the weird sense I've been having for some time that everything to do with this case has meaning in a bigger picture. I even sensed before the verdict that it wasn't going to be what we thought; I didn't understand why that would be, but I felt it clearly, just as I felt that the choice of Baez as her lawyer, against all odds and reason, was somehow part of this larger plan.

I know this makes me sound like some kind of flake, but I am only reporting my *feelings* about it. I don't claim to know anything for sure; it's just my intuition.

I'm not a chemist, and neither do I know how to use a divining rod.

Please elaborate Etilema!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but NOTHING can ever cause Casey to be on trial again for the murder of Caylee. It's called "double jeopardy". Not new evidence, not even her confession. It is truly over.

All we can do is be patient. She is still the same psychopath that she always was. Only now she is also the most hated woman in America. Her life is going to be very, very difficult. She will be shunned. She will be ignored. It will be nearly impossible for her to integrate into society. She will eventually explode because she thinks she's a star and entitled to be treated as such. We all know she is nothing more than a pathological liar and baby killer. We don't tolerate either.

It will all come to a tragic end. I'm sure of it.

I am so glad this trial was televised - at least the rest of the 306,999,988 people in the USA can see she was guilty on all counts (based on the evidence) despite the nonsensical rantings of juror #3.

The skies may be saying, "We've got it now. We'll take it from here." Probably just a huge co-ink-kee-dink, but somehow this gives me a modicum of peace and an ounce of confidence things really are going to be ok. I'm not crying any more. Now, I'm laughing. Thank you sky, clouds, electromagnetic energy and any other thing or being, supreme or other, for a nice little heads up reassurance boost.

I really like this analogy and I this is what I'm gonna go with for my peace of mind. I have had a real hard time (as have most of you) with this verdict to the point of causing already present health issues to get worse. I am probably going to have surgery next week too. I need something to help me find peace with this.

The hawk (listen up!), the heart (remember my life), the lightening (Listen to me!). Wow.

I must admit...I've kind of been expecting the wrath of God to descend upon Pinellas County, ICA, and the entire defense team.
This isn't really a reply on your post. I just wanted to say your signature is awesome. Captures it perfectly!

WESH tv's Michelle Meredith just showed a video with a pic of the tree and it is burned at the top with bark missing in stripes a little lower on the trunk.

O/T but the reporter also stated that the A's are back home as of a few mins ago.

TY ... hopefully there will be some tv coverage on WESH with pics this evening.

So the A's are back home ? This morning, it was "speculated" that they were seen at the airport ...

I guess not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member