2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: So Lee has a new attorney ? Do we know WHY ?

Trying to catch up here and so many threads ... but does anyone have a link ?

THANKS !!!

This was reported live on HLN just a few minutes ago. Apparently some of the HLN producers were sitting in front of Cindy and George in the court room and they overheard a conversation between Lippman and the Anthony's. Lippman told them that he'd received a call from Lee and he said he had a new atty.

IMO

BBM: So Lee has a new attorney ? Do we know WHY ?

Trying to catch up here and so many threads ... but does anyone have a link ?

THANKS !!!

At this point I don't know if we know why. It was just mentioned on HLN, I think it might be "Breaking News", they'll probably talk about it on VN, JVM or NG if not before.

I don't like Lee, but I might have more respect for him if he forgets his family ever existed, and moved on. It seems like maybe he was doing that when this whole thing started, but he did stick up for them on the stand, so I don't know.

People in courtroom heard the A's talking in court.
Cindy was all excited when Casey walked into court and exclaimed;
Oh, there she is....isn't she pretty!

Corrected to say that it was George who said 'her hair is sure long'.

Oh yea, nothing prettier than a baby killer. This family needs a gift certificate for lifelong psychiatric care.

Stop talking about other posters and what they should think. If the post is against TOS alert. But don't start a personal attack or dare start guilting other posters for their opinion........ stop now I am over this back biting, sniping and personal attacks.

Mason must have gone to the "gents" - just walked past the camera back into the courtroom - no smile this time.

Could people please quit telling others it is time to move on. No one has the right to tell another person when it is time for them to move on. How in the world could anyone tell another person what is best for them in this situation? Each person is capable of making that decision for themselves. That is the same as telling other people what they should think.
:goodpost:

I still feel hurt and nobody has a right to tell me when to stop hurting, this is the place where I come to for relief.

Cindy A. stating that ICA looks beautiful...her hair is so long!
Well Cindy...little Caylee has no more hair. She is not beautiful anymore. She is ashes!
I am sorry that these grandparents (if that applies) leave Caylee behind and look forward to the killer being released and looking beautiful.
I wish that I was the hairdresser to get ahold of ICA locks when all is done. She would look like...BALD!
Oh well, one can only dream even though Caylee can't dream anymore. Her dreams are shot. Ticks me off.

Yet, we have Judges and Atty's (non media), shocked by the verdict. Judge Stan Strickland was shocked. Why are all these professional,wise people shocked if there was not sufficient evidence to convict? Why would a State prosecutor with 30 yrs. experience opt to prosecute a case if the evidence was not there. Why would a grand Jury issue an indictment if the evidence was not there.??????????

because those 2 entities have common sense

I am reading some legal stuff on google and it says wrongful death statute of limitations in Florida is two years...

She is no longer on probation. Her probation expired 1/11

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...1_amy-huizenga-probation-officer-caylee-marie

Anthony is being held without bail in the Orange County Jail on a first-degree-murder charge. That's where she's serving her check-fraud sentence, which includes one year of probation.

The state's Web site lists all the people who are incarcerated, serving probation or parole, or who have escaped from supervision.

Normally, the site also provides photos of those people. But in Anthony's case, the photo is missing, as well as certain details about her physical characteristics, such as hair and eye color.

The state's not in a hurry to update its Web site.

A probation officer will soon visit her at the jail to explain the conditions of her probation and what to do if she is released from jail, said Gretl Plessinger, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections.

The probation officer may take a photo of her during the visit for the Web site, Plessinger said. Afterward, the probation officer will check on Anthony's status at the jail regularly.

"She's in jail, so we know where she is," Plessinger said. "She is not out in the community like our other offenders."

This verdict reminded me of Joshua Wade who killed a woman in Alaska. This guy told two people about it and even showed them the body! They went to court, got those two people on the witness stand and when the jury came back with a verdict it was "Not Guilty" I was floored worse than the ICA trial verdict. I couldn't believe this man got away with murder. It blew my mind.

The man went free and one year later killed another woman. He took her car parked it in a parking lot and stold her credit card. The cops finally put it together. Only this time he went to court and was found guilty, plus he confessed to the first murder in court. He is serving 99 years.

I'd say we won't hear the last of Casey in trouble. Whether it is fraud or what, who knows?

So you heard that too...I'm thinking she will go home as well and eventually..with the money from any deals the A's have...will get them all started anew....some place else. Before any other deals take place. I also think CA is planning to get ICA a makeover..

Yup. That interview made me sick. :/ After everything she did to them, they're happy? I don't get that and the only explaination I can come up with is... they approved this defense. They were on board with everything. But yeah, she's definitely going home and I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to where Caylee's remains were found when she gets out. :/

I disagree. She was convicted and sentenced and should be in GP like any other criminal who was convicted of the same crimes. She shouldn't be getting special privileges anymore.

That's right! She's not in jail for murdering her daughter, she's just in jail for lieing, !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darbs76