2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT's my understanding that LDB asked for a hearing on ICA having to reimburse for the investigation and she can't leave Orlando in the meantime. Do I have that wrong?

ICA doesn't have to be there. Her counsel will appear in her stead.

So sad...and, I'm now done. I give it up to God. Soar with the angels, sweet Caylee. I'll never forget you. And, I will not watch one more second of the person who killed you and the people who helped her cover it up. Your grandparents, your uncle, the DT and HHJP.

Well - I guess that's it for me....I have to get this over for me.

I had to give myself a time out or else I would have violated TOS and gotten thrown out.

Moreover, I would have violated my own personal TOS, IYKWIM.

Idiocracy has come to pass. IMHO

I weep

DOH! I just saw on WESH TV that HJJP and the DT ended up at the same restaurant for lunch today.

Awkard much?! :/

I have a feeling he wants to show his presence so they don't act out again..

You know Casey is the most stubborn, obstinate liar I have ever seen in my life. Publicist or not, she will do exactly what she wants to do once she's out. Remember, she takes things as far as she can. I expect she'll have "handlers" telling her how to act and what to do, but ultimately Casey will do what she wants. She felt controlled by her mother, you can bet she won't let anyone control her again.

The point I'm getting to is that she is going to do something stupid and the world will be watching. She wants the life she dreamed up, she killed her own child to get that, and nothing is going to stand in her way now. She cannot help herself, she wants to be out there, she wants attention. She is and will always be a sociopath, she will never know shame or remorse.

She won't have plastic surgery, she loves herself too much. She'll try to hide but no one can ever really hide in this country, there will always be someone who will pretend to be her friend only to sell her out the first chance they get. People are lining up to make money off of Casey and she's delusional enough to believe it's because they like her or think she's great, but they will just use her for their own gain. I personally cannot wait to see this happen.

I honestly don't think prison would be her ultimate punishment anyway, although she still should be there. I think that she'll experience everything she's done to others, done to her by others. This is going to be quite a show.

:great:Guess what guys, I know someone who will alwaaaays know where KC is!

Leonard P! I think he will make this his goal now.

I also wish someone could do a mock picture of KC with blonde hair and even red hair short and long.

I just had to bump this up..for those that didn't see it the thread was flying.

I disagree wholeheartedly with GVS's opinion here. A college degree does not afford one common sense.

RSBM

You are so right... and the opposite is also true...lack of such a degree does not mean one has "no common sense".... I didn't get to go to college, and I had NO problem understanding the forensic evidence presented.

You did not read this anywhere else (unless someone copied and pasted my post), and I don't do post for pay internet. These are my own thoughts and opinions.

The point I made is that while you may consider that there was compelling evidence which left no choice but to vote G - in reality there was not.

Depending on who was testifying: there was an odor or there was not, there was "shockingly high" chloroform levels or there was insignificant levels.

You can choose to disregard testimony and evidence which does not agree with the State's assertion that Casey chloroformed Caylee and duct taped her mouth and nose (NOTE: this has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt or nothing else matters according to the LAW, not anyone's personal standards) but that doesn't mean the jurors should ignore it...in fact they are bound to consider and give weight/credence to it.

I would like a better explanation of how duct tape can be considered "innocently" placed upon anyone's face, adult, animal or child? Not to ignore the fact that even if one accepts that the duct tape was not to be ignored, i.e. it had something to do with the death of the victim Caylee-how can one lead to a conclusion that it wasn't some form of homicide or even at the lowest threshold manslaughter occurring since not only was the body found posthumously skeletonized, but also it was hidden for over 6 months from said accident in a trash dump/swamp (a location known to Casey-not brother Lee, Cynthia, or George). Bodies just don't wrap themselves up and hide themselves for months to decompose-but murderers who want all forms of evidence such as DNA or fingerprints to degrade do hide the truth. I have yet to see a murderer perform such a vile act and then go and report the truth. Please enlighten me.

Now the naysayers will say that doesn't prove murder or that Casey was the perpetrator; however, I would disagree because regardless of what she (Casey) said at that time of June 16-July 16 and onward into the investigation, this MOTHER knew of something regardless of an accident, murder, kidnapping etc...yet she chose to mislead and throw an investigation in one direction solely for the intent to allow time for "conditions of the body" to change. She obviously didn't lie to point them in the direction as to implicate herself did she?

As much as people believe Casey was dumb I feel she was not - she had some knowledge of how time frames to allow for decomposition to occur, whether it was acquired from LE friends or some other source...i.e being a daughter of a previous LE homicide investigator, somehow as much as this has been blown out of proportion-I can not find any other conclusion than the MOTHER whom was the sole custodian parent of the victim Caylee had the utmost responsibility to report on what she truthfully knew-she chose not to do so because she knew the truth and she knew the truth would point to herself and herself only-an all out sole implication she had done this crime.

It is true lying is not enough and should not convict someone, however, it is more important to remember that it is the purposeful intent of her lies that beyond the exclusion of reasonable doubt says that no one but only Casey Marie Anthony is responsible for the death of her child.

I believe the acts of this 12 panel jury was an egregious mistake of the judicial system and unfortunately the laws now protect the culpable and not the victim. Although, many TH are saying don't blame the jury-blame the prosecution. I disagree. The blame should be to the responsible party in this matter and that is Casey Anthony. The most disgusting outcome of a criminal trial in many years.

I need a few stiff drinks this weekend, this trial has emotionally drained me and the verdict has left me seriously questioning our system of justice, I can't help like feeling that this travesty is just a symptom of the larger issues plaguing our country.

I think something we could all do to help would be to encourage people to do their jury service without trying to get out of it because it is inconvenient.

Juror #3 told Terry Moran last night that all three of the Anthonys were there when "whatever happened" happened and none of them sought help for Caylee.

I'm like, "Where did THAT come from?"

Sounds to me like the jury was doing some speculating, because she also said "if you don't know how she died, how can you decide the punishment." They were not suppose to even THINK about what the punishments might be.

On Vinnie's show last night Jean Casarez said HHJP forgot to tell them not to even consider what punishment should apply. JVM confirmed that ... so that 's what they did. They seemed to work backwards from punishment on....

Casey Anthony is now back at the Orange County Jail. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter 10:07 AM

Isn't it ironic that cindy and george still look at casey as their "beautiful" daughter. They are beaming with pride. I am not being sarcastic. This is a fact. Their constant feeding her about her looks has contributed to her behavior....yet the Anthonys conitinue on. It is sick!

They truly are the Family of the Lie.

They do seem to place an unnatural amount of weight on her alleged 'beauty', don't they? I wonder if that is because that is really all she has and even they know that? 'Pretty is as pretty does' my granny always said...not to mention, she is really not all that, IMO. Just sayin'.:twocents:

Oh I get it now.....GA and CA off to get the cash rolling in......

More sex, lies and videotape......

I forgot she's still earning time. I'll bet you're right.

I still comfort myself with the fact she didn't get out today and she really, really wanted to. She finally didn't get something she really wanted and I'm a bad enough person to enjoy that.

Me too.

I'm still really struggling why Casey ALWAYS I mean ALWAYS comes out smelling like a rose. She has caught every break she possibly could in this case. And she's totally gotten away with murder.

I'm really struggling with it because mhy in-law by marriage (inlaw of my cousin) died this week. She was an amazing doctor and had two young grandchildren (my cousins kids). Jeanne was allowed to die. She was a wonderful vibrant woman who LOVED her grandchildren and children. And contributed to society in substantial ways.

Yet this waste of a human being is allowed to go free and make millions after killing her 2 year child????? where is the justice in that??? what's fair about that???

Why do really horrid things happen to such good people and why do such amazing and great things happen to evil and vile people like Casey???

WHY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member