2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't sleep... I am angry. I am hurt and mostly sad that little Caylee had her for a mother....

I hope Casey lives a long empty, lonelly, scary and miserable life...

BUT, I have to be honest....I would watch an interview where she is hoocked up to a lie detector... one on one with Oprah.

Does anyone know any websites that has the Air Traffic Control Scanners?

So, is anything exciting going on tonight?

Yes we are all going to wonder where KC is headed, engage in wide speculation and end up all being wrong in a HUGE anti-climax.

IF she is going to Ohio (as some are speculating) do you think she'd be staying with some distant relative or someone known to the defense team? How long do ya think it'll be before someone figures out and reports her location?

Even though GA and CA said she is not welcome back home I think she is having a bowl of chili right now with good ole Mom welcoming her back with open arms.

I haven't been paying as much attention to everything as i did before so I missed this. Is this what CA went to the jail to tell her?

I haven't been paying as much attention to everything as i did before so I missed this. Is this what CA went to the jail to tell her?

Their lawyer retracted the fact that George ever said she was not welcome...so who knows, just like everything else in this case there is no clear answer.

I couldn't help but wonder who picked out her clothes... TBH, I don't know why I watched this. I think the world will be better off if we all just ignore her. She loves the attention. Hopefully, she goes away on her own... otherwise, she could be the next Paris Hilton. Nobody wants that! =)

I couldn't help but wonder who picked out her clothes... TBH, I don't know why I watched this. I think the world will be better off if we all just ignore her. She loves the attention. Hopefully, she goes away on her own... otherwise, she could be the next Paris Hilton. Nobody wants that! =)

I didn't even notice her clothes... I just so completely detest the way she walks, its like nails on a chalk board for me, I just hate it.

I didnt pay much attention to when she was being released, just caught this on the news, couldnt sleep. Anyone know where she is going?

She has $500 on her from her commissary account so my guess is the nearest Target. :floorlaugh:

I can't believe that this has happened. I'm just kinda staring at my computer screen... don't know what I'm expecting to happen, but I'm just staring.

I feel like I'm feeding the Anthony machine by even following this. I guess this takes care of the theories that she was already released somewhere and the change in dates was just a ruse. Kind of surprised that they released her so openly. Apparently there were crowds there watching and heckling her. She could have been shot by a crazy - I'm surprised they didn't release decoys from the jail or something.

:sigh:

I was upset about the verdict but I just shut off the TV and walked away. I haven't watched the news since.

:sigh:

Watching her walk out of jail was the first time I got tears in my eyes. Didn't cry but got misty eyed with frustration and almost overwhelmed with negative emotions.

I can't even put into words how I feel, but it's pretty darn ugly and dark. :( KC is mucking with my aura.

Funny (not ha ha funny) that she left from that airport. That's where I was assigned to search for Caylee w TES. :(

I feel like I'm feeding the Anthony machine by even following this. I guess this takes care of the theories that she was already released somewhere and the change in dates was just a ruse. Kind of surprised that they released her so openly. Apparently there were crowds there watching and heckling her. She could have been shot by a crazy - I'm surprised they didn't release decoys from the jail or something.

It would be interesting to see how she reacted to the crowds.

In some ways I have wondered if jail would have been as hard for her to adapt to as it would be for any of us. ICA did have a lot of freedom, but I think that she felt that her life was controlled by Caylee and Cindy.

If she doesn't completely loose her mind I'll be surprised. Especially if she is able to rake in a lot of money because it always seems to fuel the flames of self destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500