2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't she want to use notorious femme fatale voice for all of her male admirers, though?

BTW, I love your name, plastics.

GA and CA should never have even been asked to help out. Hire security if needed. Yeesh.

I think ICA is in NY. She will do her IV within days to get the money before the depo train starts.

She will continue to tell more lies and I'm sure some will believe her. Most won't.

The money will dry up after all the lawsuits and taxes and she will steal again. Give it a few years.

She will be knocked up within the year.

I agree, since Baez thinks so highly of KC why doesn't he dig into his pockets and hire a security detail!! Put his money where his mouth is!

I don't see that tweet from Matt........I see where he says they PASSED 390, not that they were there...........at any rate, there is no way they went there and the media missed it.

Your probably napping by now :) if so, please WAKE UP...I can't take anymore "bombshells" today! LOL!

Anyway, I still wanted to supply the correct links for those tweets...although I agree that it seems questionable, at best. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ/status/92448188073644033
http://twitter.com/#!/MrClintHouse/status/92449231524208640
http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ/status/92587023935868928

She would start off little miss innocent, than go onto her strong woman survivor rants. Her femme fatal is for off camera people who accept her, and don't care what she says as long as they get something out of it.

When the slimy, pointed-teeth reptile thing emerges from her mouth ala the Alien movies, is when it will start to get interesting

I agree, since Baez thinks so highly of KC why doesn't he dig into his pockets and hire a security detail!! Put his money where his mouth is!
Dexter would be an awesome choice for her security guard.

But Ms. Sims, who comforted Ms. Anthony during the trial, is hoping for a different outcome.

“I hope that she receives compassion from the world — that would be my hope,” Ms. Sims said. “She was found not guilty of these crimes. It’s time to move on.” http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us/17casey.html?pagewanted=2&_r=4

BBM - You got to be kidding me, right????????? Compassion from the world???

Casey deserves to be interviewed by Geraldo :floorlaugh: :loser:; And if Cindy, George or Lee go anywhere near Casey, they can go straight to .......... yeah, where Casey will be going.......

Caylee, you are still my sunshine!!

I hope she bit her tongue when she said that. The only one that deserves compassion is the beautiful little girl that was not allowed to live out her life because of her murderous mother! Rest with the angels Caylee!

Do you think one of the wigs will be one of those bouncy poodle hair numbers, reminiscent of Alex with the boiling bunny and gee, where else have I seen that poodle hair bouncing around?

JVM also said she can't believe that they asked the Anthony family to be decoys. Cindy has tried so many times to see Casey and Casey has refused. She said it is like a dagger into the heart of Cindy to do this.

I think the reason CA was refused that last jail visit was because it was going to be recorded and released. I bet JB explained that to CA. If CA didn't try to visit FCA it would be bad for CA's image of the caring, loving mother that perjured herself to save her daughter- it's worked to her advantage in the public's eye to some extent. So either way, what CA does is going to be scrutinized.

But Ms. Sims, who comforted Ms. Anthony during the trial, is hoping for a different outcome.

“I hope that she receives compassion from the world — that would be my hope,” Ms. Sims said. “She was found not guilty of these crimes. It’s time to move on.” http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us/17casey.html?pagewanted=2&_r=4

Casey deserves to be interviewed by Geraldo :floorlaugh: :loser:; And if Cindy, George or Lee go anywhere near Casey, they can go straight to .......... yeah, where Casey will be going.......

Why did DCS's comment remind me of this: :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q&feature=related"]‪Coca Cola Commercial - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony) - 1971‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

As I posted last night, Ms Sims had a very hard time answering Joy B on her show last week the very simple question would you leave your children and allow Casey to babysit, she deflected it at first by saying that her children are older and do not need a babysitter, and then when asked the same question again after a long pause trying to think of an answer, said that the Casey that she has come to know and like and respect yes, even her dream team thought she was guilty as sin.

Do you think one of the wigs will be one of those bouncy poodle hair numbers, reminiscent of Alex with the boiling bunny and gee, where else have I seen that poodle hair bouncing around?
No, Dorothy Sims already patented that look. ;)

Here is a quote from Jose in a NY Times article....

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

Here is the whole article
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us/17casey.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1

I thought it was too funny that he said "I'm her lawyer. I'm not a relative." That may be, but you have driven all her relatives away Jose. You are all she has left. Lucky, lucky you.

And he is trying to stay away from that whole thing??? Yeah right. :loser:

professional made me laugh :)

I think they were thinking it would ruin the "I just got out of jail" interview. If Cindy asked Casey "How are you feeling....." and Casey answered that while in jail, there wouldn't be that "first" on air paid interview bonanza.

So many of you here have tallied her future earnings. So even if she gets paid for her "first" anything, the money will not last very long. In time she will be broke and her lack of GED will not afford her a job paying her enough to even shop at Target.

JMO

IMO, CA was just attempting to increase the value of her own interviews. If she had visited ICA, THs would want CA. But, ICA refused to share the wealth, so CA gets no interview $$$$.

I wonder why the guard with the huge weapon at the jail had a bulle-proof vest on, but FCA and JB didn't ......

Because no one wants to see a guard or cop shot, they are the good guys.

Sorry Ms Simms. I'm not moving on anywhere.
She is guilty of murdering her daughter.
If her Jury couldn't see that it means nothing to me.

GA and CA should never have even been asked to help out. Hire security if needed. Yeesh.

I think ICA is in NY. She will do her IV within days to get the money before the depo train starts.

She will continue to tell more lies and I'm sure some will believe her. Most won't.

The money will dry up after all the lawsuits and taxes and she will steal again. Give it a few years.

She will be knocked up within the year.

ITA. It was reported that JB was working the phones up to the minute of her release trying to set up interviews, without luck.

If she is in NY, poor Tony. I hope his number is unlisted.

As I posted last night, Ms Sims had a very hard time answering Joy B on her show last week the very simple question would you leave your children and allow Casey to babysit, she deflected it at first by saying that her children are older and do not need a babysitter, and then when asked the same question again after a long pause trying to think of an answer, said that the Casey that she has come to know and like and respect yes, even her dream team thought she was guilty as sin.

How much do you wanna bet she'll at least TRY to get a job as a babysitter? :banghead:

Can any of our San Diego or Palm Springs posters tell us if there was any news coverage of Casey's plane arriving there this morning so that we can get confirmation???

I think she's still in Orlando. She has to get her driver's license renewed, get a haircut, and hang with her legal cronies until she figures out her finances and where she wants to go. And there is no one who wants her, except the legal team who will pimp her.

I think when the attention dies down in a few days and they have figured out some income opportunities, she'll then go somewhere. But with who? She's going to be a lonely person, except for fantasy online relationships.

I was thinking the same thing. My guess is she's staying somewhere in the Orlando area, near her legal buddies. When some of the attention dies down, she leave Florida. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79