2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla thinks she's in the Los Angeles area with Mark Hawkins, for whatever that's worth.
I wondered about a visit to Mark too- even though he denied having sex with her I believe he may have tried to avoid admitting to it at that time because of his military service.
If he's the daddy to Caylee she may be wanting to get with him to make another little Caylee. moo

:laughcry:
she said she wants to be a paralegal now.

:floorlaugh: Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz!
I am working on 3 degrees right now, and Paralegal Studies is one of them. I have a GPA of 3.9587 after many hours of study, reading and tears. Not a chance. Hold on....I've gotta do it again....

she said she wants to be a paralegal now.

Cause its that funny, every time I hear it.
:floorlaugh::lol:

I wondered about a visit to Mark too- even though he denied having sex with her I believe he may have tried to avoid admitting to it at that time because of his military service.
If he's the daddy to Caylee she may be wanting to get with him to make another little Caylee. moo

I don't think anyone who knew Casey before is going to be take up with her again. I'm sure she will find men, but they will be either the ones who are seeking her because of who she is, or because they don't know who she is. JMO

Respectfully, Why would you think she would want another Caylee when she threw her away like garbage?

What stinks the most is that she beat the system. Despite overwhelming evidence and her past behavior, she walked away with a smirk on her face. While we may not all agree on what happened, I hope that EVERYONE agrees that no matter what their personal beliefs...this woman and her pimp should not profit over the death of Caylee. That is my prayer. I just can't bear the thought that her life was taken and her mother/pimp enjoy the limelight and the money. It would just be so disrespectful to Caylee.

Another post that needs more than just the thanks button!

Respectfully, Why would you think she would want another Caylee when she threw her away like garbage?

Attention.

Casey has expressed a desire to have another child, a little girl like Caylee.

Casey likes the attention that comes with the child.

Casey likes the idea of having a child.

Casey likes showing off the adorable child.

Casey likes being praised for what a good mother she is.

Casey likes getting sympathy for being a single mother.

Casey likes being a mother when it is convenient and fun for her.

Casey doesn't like the work that comes with a child.

Casey doesn't like the costs that come with a child.

Casey doesn't like the responsibility that comes with a child.

Casey doesn't like the time taken up by a child.

Casey doesn't like the messes the child makes.

Casey doesn't like the inconvenience of a child.

That's a lot of work! If she couldn't finish her 1/2 credit to graduate from high school, I don't have a lot of faith in her completing her paralegal studies. :waitasec:

ITA. There is NO way Casey Anthony will stick to any curriculum like that. Plus, the fact that she's a convicted felon & hated by most of the world would probably put a huge damper on her job prospects. :loser:

I heard that and it is so ridiculous. Being a paralegal requires a tremendous amount of integrity and accountability. Also, the ability to be perfectly organized, HONEST, intelligent and RESPONSIBLE. There is a lot of pressure and deadlines and critical timelines and paperwork and details that cannot be overlooked. Knowing when things need to be submitted and finished and scheduled. Lawyers depend heavily upon their paralegals. Look at FCAs track record. Can you imagine her handling such pressure and responsibility?

Yeah she might want to start out at an entry level job and see if she can stay at one job for a year. But FCA is special, so why should she have to climb the ladder?lol

As to the paralegal thing...KC may believe that what she did in JB's office (insert filthy joke here) was tantamount to being a paralegal. She also thought being an educated event coordinator was tantamount to what she did at Kodak.
She thinks a lot of ridiculous things. Without the umbilical ties to mommy, the naive friends to steal from and crash with when unwelcomed to do so, the house to go home to after George left and she was hungry or needed gas...the real world will smack her upside the head, hard and fast.
As I have written here before, she can have all the money in the world, there will come a time when she wants something she cannot have-when that time comes and she cannot face the cruel rejection we all learn to endure, endure she will not-she will lash out. The day she asks JB to employ her or otherwise help her and he gives her a resounding "NO," will be the day they part ways in an ugly fashion.

Yes, I would give someone like her a chance if I deemed them capable.

I agree she probably does need counseling.

It is going to be a tough road to climb as it is for anyone who has been incarcerated and charged with felonies. It will take much effort on her part to rebuild her life and character. However, that isn't the point I am making.

My point is that people should leave her alone so she can get on with doing this.

You wrote, and I quote "yes, I would give someone like her a chance" . She's a felon, so what could she do to earn money. The *advertiser censored* industry does not want her, even Playboy has said no. I'm just saying people who believe she should be given another chance should give her a job, you know, help her to become a productive member of society. Why wouldn't you hire her as a babysitter, or recommend her to your family and friends?

There's no question that Casey needs serious help. In fact, that is the one aspect that I agree with the jurors about. They seemed to treat this case like a 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity." In fact, had Casey pleaded "Not Guilty by reason of insanity" maybe the verdict might be just slightly more understandable than the outrage of "Not Guilty" is now.

She is such a nut case that I don't even think she has the abilities or sense to understand the severity of the horrifying acts she committed. Her life is all about her. The little *advertiser censored* princess as the world sees her. But she's too messed up to contemplate that. She only sees the world in terms of how it affects her, and will seek to destroy, kill, abandon, anything in her world that she does not like. She has no morals, no responsibility, no rationalization of consequences, NOTHING! She's just a conceited, arrogant, self-absorbing little beastly witch. But she will never understand that, no matter where she goes.

She will probably deny help, because Casey is the type of person who is so narcissistic-everyone else has issues, not me. The best thing would be for her to just leave the country, and just get trapped someplace where she has to live an eternal misery for the rest of her life. Where everything in "Pampered Princess'" pathetic world and life is gone and she can never get it back. Let her rot.

Why wouldn't you hire her as a babysitter, or recommend her to your family and friends?

That thought is just as horrifying as the jury's verdict! And horror of horrors that could happen. I mean a hairstyle, a face-lift, a name-change, this vicious little beast could wind up working in a daycare center someplace. OMG!

Satch

It appears to me that FCAs sitters during the trial were passing her papers to remind her of the facial expression to use. They had it down to a science. She sure learned that stoic face. I wonder how long it took her to get it down pat...and pat she did!!

First thing to remember was to lower the chair. I cracked up because the Court staff would elevate it each day...LOL.

They had colors of papers too. They worked it and the jury fell for it..:(

Yeah she might want to start out at an entry level job and see if she can stay at one job for a year. But FCA is special, so why should she have to climb the ladder?lol

Narcissit don't do fast food or any other type of entry level. They are above it...and for the life of me it drove me crazy. Inmates leaving prison about to make it in the world with no skills were tp;d they may have to work two jobs to make the rent and perhaps should try fast food to get started. They would look at me like I was crazy and telll me, "No way am I working at McDonald's, no way". That was that...they came back. They would rather be in prison (as a victim) than at McDonald's working for minimum wage.

Telling them that some money was better than no money doesn't phase them either. We just have to throw our hands up. They don't get it and never will. Out this way, inmates have access to MH all day every day. Offices staffed w/staff are on every tier, embedded right with them...as old cells are used as offices. Doors are open for them to talk whenever they want. I consider that quite a plus for prison inmates.

FCA is very rooted. She finds comfort in doing the same routine every day. She loves creature comforts and seeks them out. Her house on Hopespring provied the stability and comforts she loves. She didn't stray very far. I tracked her each day when we got the pings and you could almost set a clock by her daily activity. She is OCD in that respect. That is why when you profile her, Caylee being close would be a no brainer.

She resist change. Wherever she is will be difficult for her to leave when it comes time to do so. MO, of course. The only thing that may change her for a short time is having money of her own. She has no clue on how to take care of herself in the real world and will require someone to handle her finances. I predict a big battle over this.

Like grieving acceptance takes time. There is no recommended timeline for that. For some acceptance will be attained in days but for others months will pass and it will still be a struggle.

I am not ready to accept the jury's verdict. I am not ready to 'move on' from Casey Anthony just yet. I am not ready to turn away because I want to see divine retribution in action. Everyone of us is different and for that reason I would greatly appreciate those that wish to continue posting and/or reading others opinions to do so.

But for those that don't please respect that just like grief everyone must move on in their own time, at their own pace. Thank you.

It's not going to be easy, but nothing in life ever is. She has a whole defense team that would probably be willing to find her work with them or one of their associates if she truly shows an interest in reforming her life and becoming a productive member of society. To act like she doesn't have a chance is disingenuous. She probably has more of a chance than a poor black man looking to get on his feet when he gets out of jail.

Sure, much of society despises her, but her notoriety also afforded her more opportunities than your average defendant. She has a whole team of attorneys that are willing to help her. If you believe Mason she has offers from various psychiatric professionals willing to help her for free. He also claimed people were offering her sanctuary and he has received thousands of dollars for her. She isn't the poor ol' Casey you make her out to be. She has people willing to help.

All she has to do is lay low, stay out of trouble, and focus on getting her life together. She could get a job with one of her attorneys while she completes her education.In time much of the the hate will dissipate. She will never have a 100% normal life because she will always be known as the child killer that she is, but she certainly could do something with her life other than steal and mooch off of others and the memory of Caylee.

The ball is in her court now. She has a chance to become a productive member of society if she really wants it. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen, but she can do it if she really wants to leave a good, productive life. If it doesn't happen it won't be because society wants her to fail. I don't think anyone wants her becoming a drain on society and harming others financially. If she fails it's because she doesn't want it just like she hasn't wanted it in the past. It is all up to Casey Anthony. Not you, me, or anyone who posts on this forum, or any member of the public.
Getting an education and working at a job require putting off immediate self gratification and putting in the effort to work towards a linear goal....something she has never been able or willing to do.
She copes the sameway any sociopath does by lying,stealing and manipulating.
Just as soon as she has to provide for her own food, shelter and well being, when the donations and the people who are messed up enough to want to bask in the sick glow of her notoriety by offering her 'sanctuary' dry up( which wont be long because she abuses the goodwill of everyone around her) things are going to get dicey.
Beware to anyone she percieves as being in the way of a man she wants or anything else she wants.
She will be in trouble again. Count on it.
Frankly I expect some half bright wealthy Rancher twice her age will marry her,(I can see the exclusive photos from the ceremony in the tabloids) im reminded of some of the characters who kept proposing to Susan Atkins while she was in jail.

Like grieving acceptance takes time. There is no recommended timeline for that. For some acceptance will be attained in days but for others months will pass and it will still be a struggle.

I am not ready to accept the jury's verdict. I am not ready to 'move on' from Casey Anthony just yet. I am not ready to turn away because I want to see divine retribution in action. Everyone of us is different and for that reason I would greatly appreciate those that wish to continue posting and/or reading others opinions to do so.

But for those that don't please respect that just like grief everyone must move on in their own time, at their own pace. Thank you.

I posted something like this in response to a recent post that sounded like someone in a throne dropped in to judge me/us. But the server went down and I lost the post. Probably a good thing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona