2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it is her, she came home to grab some freezer pops and chicken nuggets from mom's freezer to take back to her island hideaway.

The people who keep commenting about whether it's her or not in this thread?
:waitasec:

Now there's a thought!

I personally will be glad when this whole thing dies down, but the media will play it out as long as they can, for whatever reason.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack before they finally stopped talking about Charlie Sheen, or Lindsey Lohan or Brittany Spears on every channel. Now that Casey is a celebrity, they're going to keep her in the news until people finally get sick of it and stop watching. I predict that in a month or two they'll be yapping about somebody else.

Now there's a thought!

I personally will be glad when this whole thing dies down, but the media will play it out as long as they can, for whatever reason.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack before they finally stopped talking about Charlie Sheen, or Lindsey Lohan or Brittany Spears on every channel. Now that Casey is a celebrity, they're going to keep her in the news until people finally get sick of it and stop watching. I predict that in a month or two they'll be yapping about somebody else.

Casey is not and never will be a celebrity. Casey is a convicted felon who got away with murdering Caylee.

I disagree with those who think Casey Marie Anthony is a celebrity. I mean honestly who would ever want to be seen with her? I know I wouldn't. Anyway as many have posted already she will always be known as "The mother who got away with murdering her 2 year old".

Re "Who Cares?"...

Despite that we are still reading and posting here, I see the posts getting shorter, less angry, less intense and
many of them humorous, even mine included. I see this as a sign that we're losing interest now and that we're getting
"healthier" (as in less addicted & on to other cases & being more constructive).

Talking about it & posting, venting our feelings, is a way to get it out of our systems. Some people just take a little longer than others.

Please bear with those of us who are still discussing the case.... and really are trying to get on to bigger & better things,
than trying to figure out where KC is and if JB is "hoaxing" us and the media!

I'm already reading more about other cases than this one and I'm actually watching other TV shows and I'm actually getting
stuff done around my house. And that's a good thing!

I've never noticed that she's pigeon-toed. Does anyone have a photo or video where you can actually see that? It does seem like the way she's running is indicative of somebody who hasn't had the opportunity to pick up speed in say, oh, round about THREE YEARS!!, like the muscles won't work properly or something, but I still say it's not her.

There's a photo somewhere of KC and Caylee at an outside picnic/party.
They're walking from the woods up towards the house...
and it looks to me as though KC may be pidgeon-toed in that photo.

Unfortunately, I don't know where to look for that photo.

I think it is her. I think they had her hair changed and something done to her face that they don't want us to see. Thats why she has a Tshirt covering her head (tshirt not blanket or sheet, look at the picture)

How about using the recent video of her leaving the jail?
I think another poster said it could have been LF. I tend to agree with them.

Casey is not and never will be a celebrity. Casey is a convicted felon who got away with murdering Caylee.

I've always equated the word 'celebrity' to someone who gets more attention (either by tv or movies) than the average person. Some people consider news anchors 'local celebrities' only because they are on tv a lot.

So in that respect, as of this moment she is something of a 'celebrity' since she is getting more attention (via the media and people who care enough about where she is) than any other average person. Eventually the media will move on to something else and others will move on to paying attention to something else.

So, she's only a celebrity now because people (media) still find her relevant. Eventually that relevance will fade.

FWIW I think it's a hoax. KC's never covered her face before so I don't see why she would now. And the defense had two weeks to send someone to get her some clothes so I doubt she'd be wearing the same ones as she wore when being released.

Who else thinks she probably blew that $538 she left jail with at Target.com the minute she got to her hotel? lol. I wonder how long rushed shipping would take.

IMO, it was an act between KC,JB,CA,GA that KC wouldn't see her parents etc.........
to make GA look guilty of incest.
It worked.
My bet is she i around her enabling family again and JB keeping a close eye on his
investment.
The house on Hopespring was dark for a couple nights........IIRC
all the actors in the "play" were all at the same place, JMOO

This really is beginning to just be real life version of "Where's Waldo?" I don't worry too much about where she is. She'll turn up like the bad penny she is soon enough.

I guess there is another way to look at this too. The more pressure the media put on her and the DT regarding her whereabouts, the more difficult it will be for her and them to go on about their lives and make those deals when the fury dies down. I actually can also see it as a good thing they they are hounding them and not making things easy for them. The more pressure, the less likely that KC will be able to just integrate herself back into a somewhat normal life. If she has to stay hidden or "holed up" for some time, at least that's some form of punishment.

The media know how to get in touch with JB or CM if they are interested in paying for any photos or interviews. It doesn't appear as though that is happening and at the moment she appears to be just a liability to them. If they want to spend huge amounts of money to keep her "safe" and play these cat and mouse games with the media, I say let them. And it's important that she doesn't just disappear, she's got lawsuits to answer to. Ask any real celebrity how they feel about being stalked by papparazzi and they'll tell you how horrible it is. Why should KC be able to just go about her life in peace when the real celebrities can't?

I can't imagine how much this one woman has cost all of them so far. At what point are they going to realize that this is a lifetime commitment?

MOO

This is funny! I'd pay to use that! I watched the video, the part where she asks if anyone needs a babysitter....:great: Well done!

That source is old news, the tank was immediately taken down because the fairgoers hated it and thought it was in very poor taste and insisted it be gone. There were news reports posted regarding that yesterday.

There's also a pic of her filming Caylee with the video camera outside by the play area that show her feet with pointed in toes.

I'll look for it.

Still no real sightings? No interview? Good. I'm happy to be a part of the furor that keeps her in hiding. :coffeews:

IMO, it was an act between KC,JB,CA,GA that KC wouldn't see her parents etc.........
to make GA look guilty of incest.
It worked.
My bet is she i around her enabling family again and JB keeping a close eye on his
investment.
The house on Hopespring was dark for a couple nights........IIRC
all the actors in the "play" were all at the same place, JMOO

I agree. The entire defense was a well laid plot with all players in agreement. I too believe that she is with her family somewhere. I'm sure that KC told her family a different story of how Caylee died and (it wasn't a drowning) and they bought it, still not wanting to believe that KC killed Caylee. I don't see that KC would hide her head under a towel or any other item. I believe that the A's will be moving and where ever it is it will be within a few hours of where ever KC decides to reside. I'm wondering why everyone wants to know where KC is now. Does it matter? I mean really. If you found her, then what? If she has to make any court appearances before JB has her make her first public appearance then her $$$ value for that goes down, one would think. I do believe that JB still wants to make a buck off of her and she probably feels that she owes him one or two or more being that not only did he save her life he helped to gain her freedom. If she never had a hero before she surely has one now. We've all had a hard pill to swallow when it comes to justice for Caylee. It won't happen. We can be angry, hurt,disappointed... but it doesn't change KC's outcome. Her demons will catch up to her one day. Karma is a b*tch. No matter where she goes, there she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frisca