2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice on the 00.24 mark.

she has what looks like a white 4-5 inch cloth wrapped around the wrist on her right arm....???

That woman looked to big to be FCA and to me she moved differently than FCA does, if that makes any sense to anyone but me, lol.

I don't know if you're noticing the same thing that I do, but I thought that Casey had a "hip thing" going on a la Bette Davis. When I watched Casey enter or leave the courtroom daily during the trial, I couldn't help noticing the "hip thrust" that reminded me of Bette Davis' characteristic strut in many of her older films. Casey's "hip thing" was obvious as she departed the jail with JB in the wee hours on Sunday morning.

Today is Tuesday................three days to get ready for the big first interview with Geraldo aboard his yacht. :)

Maybe she didn't get the memo about the Zenaida deposition being postponed... :floorlaugh:

Well, I'm not interested enough to be chasing any more white Broncos. I'll just check back in five hours or so and see if you all have got this sorted out!:rocker:

Carry On!

Well, I'm not interested enough to be chasing any more white Broncos. I'll just check back in five hours or so and see if you all have got this sorted out!:rocker:

Carry On!

Me thinks this is all part of JB's orchestration of events. JB is probably laughing at the media's take on all this and how he's pulled one over on everyone. :banghead:

Odd video.....I think I would run funny if someone else was holding a towel/blanket around my head. So are we to think that they truly believe that the first picture of her is going to be that valuable? Perhaps after a quick trip to look for offers and agents she has come home and the only thing of value is now that first shot. If so I am hoping a paparazzi gets it and pockets the money so that she and her team get nothing.

I've been betwixt and between on this. The Anthonys and the DT have lied and covered up so much, who knows the truth of the matter.

On one hand, I've thought that GA and CA have been in on the whole thing with the DT..............agreed to JB throwing out the molestation accusations and lied on the stand for Casey. I've thought that GA, CA, and Casey are all acting their part in a family feud, when in reality there's no feud.

On the other hand, I've looked at all that's happened at face value. A very dysfunctional family, in which they're all feuding.

It's hard to know the truth when dealing with people who lie............

I'm as sure as I can be that they have been in on it from the get go. Those were two ELATED <unusual people> at the sentencing hearing. No just relieved, but ecstatic, smiling, jovial. These people are the world's biggest scammers. Have been since day 1 and will always be.

And why does JB respond to these sightings anyway. Jeesh.

That woman looked to big to be FCA and to me she moved differently than FCA does, if that makes any sense to anyone but me, lol.

Umm, it might be her. The camera adds 10 lbs. you know! And that person they keep highlighting from the airport sighting/boarding on Sunday morning (after midnight) looks like someone with short hair, like Cindy!

I am really hoping NG will move on to another topic soon...she is looking truly obsessed at this point. I understand it is galling to many that Casey has been freed, but it is the end of the story, as far as the criminal case go, at least for the time being. Lots of other trials out there...lots of missing people. JMO

Me thinks this is all part of JB's orchestration of events. JB is probably laughing at the media's take on all this and how he's pulled one over on everyone. :banghead:

Yep. Again

I am really hoping NG will move on to another topic soon...she is looking truly obsessed at this point. I understand it is galling to many that Casey has been freed, but it is the end of the story, as far as the criminal case go, at least for the time being. Lots of other trials out there...lots of missing people. JMO

Well, since "totmom" has allegedly been spotted, she will not rest. NG that is.

Having "KC" wear the same pink tee shirt she was released from jail in is too obvious. I don't think it's KC.

I don't know ~ The guy shielding her to the front, in the black baseball cap looks a lot like Todd M to me.
The attorney that had to leave suddenly that is from California??

Someone earlier mentioned that nice new red SUV that George and Cindy were sporting around in last weekend at Home Depot,might actually be Casey's. With that brand new Roomba self propelled vacume cleaner that was bought seems to be right up Casey's alley, IMO.

Maybe it was bought for her, and she wants it back NOW!
She might have made a tattoo appointment and pizza party that she has to get to??
Good Times!

Looks to me as though the FELON has slipped in priority on HLN. From 100% coverage to a meer mention. Don't you just hate that! hahahahaha

Looks to me as though the FELON has slipped in priority on HLN. From 100% coverage to a meer mention. Don't you just hate that! hahahahaha

I think you are exactly right! Baez can't let that happen - he has to keep her in the news. FWIW, I could care less where CFCA is..... *yawns*

There's some other interesting true crimes in the news currently that is more interesting. :crazy:

Anyone notice on the 00.24 mark.

she has what looks like a white 4-5 inch cloth wrapped around the wrist on her right arm....???

Actually she appears to be carrying a white cylindrical object.

UNTITLED2.jpg

i posted about this in the other thread?

They are playing a game to elicit better offers for interviews.

The best thing they could do for her is to get her out of the media, a job (factory type of assembly line work) and then cut the cords.

This is a ridiculous and dangerous game they are playing.. so unprofessional, it's just keeping the public angry about the verdict. Most all of us are just angry at how things turned out and have been wondering how it can be changed legally.

But their antics are apt to draw an oddball who wants to make a name for themselves. There has to be some Judical division that could put an end to it before some innocent person gets hurt playing a decoy. Even if it isn't a decoy and rather KC that gets harmed; its not right if its all due to their attempts to manipulate media attention for a bigger cashout. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MercyMissPercy