2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a lawyer, a shrink, or a chemist - I have never had therapy nor had to take medication for mental disorders. I do hate it that in today's society that if the words therapy are expressed, everyone gives a sigh of relief and says I hope they are taking their meds. These remarks are not intended to put down people who have been helped with therapy and/or meds. I have not heard anyone say everyone can be cured with therapy nor everyone who gets therapy thinks they really need it.

Yes, after being locked up for three years, even though she has been afforded more luxuries than many, if innocent she would need help being introduced into society again. If she is not innocent, no help needed, she likes who and what she is and sees no need for change. I remember with the Yates case, Andrea, after being helped, had to face the fact of what she did, and what she did was wrong no matter the reasons (misdiagnosed) she had to live with that knowledge.

Again, not putting down people who have been helped with therapy, just get angry when the answer for everything is therapy and taking a pill. I think that takes away from many who are helped in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle