2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I am kind of torn because I like having Casey Marie Anthony being aligned with Hustler Larry Flint. I think they are a perfect match and it is okay with me if NG allows them to 'hook up' publicly on her show. imoo

If she had him as a guest and was showing him respect and being supportive of him as a person then I would agree with your position. But I got the feeling she allowed him on just to smear Casey and Company by revealing their possible future deal together.

:great::great::great::great::great:

I say get the deal done Larry, sign this Fusion Hot Body Contest Contestant!

Apparently Mark Geragos was on Joy Behar show. Called boycotters the "psycho brigade." I didn't watch it. I got the info from another site. Anyone watch?

Apparently Mark Geragos was on Joy Behar show. Called boycotters the "psycho brigade." I didn't watch it. I got the info from another site. Anyone watch?

he's been in Cali too long

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank God for Pat Brown tonight on NG. I could not beleive what I was watching. Flint saying he had so many people coming up to him on his book tour wanting to know why he had not offered KC a deal. Pat Brown said he may be a" businessman but he is a first" and she laughed off people were coming up to him at book signings asking about KC as bogus. Best comment was when she first asked "Am I the only one who needs a barf bag?". Love her. Re JC..I usually like her and yes..she is nice to JB and CM, but she is really nice to everyone and I think she is fair. But calling Larry Flint a top businssman made me cringe. But I don't think she controls who is on the show. WHoever was slotted in tonight would have gotten Flint. Has everyone noticed when it's a KC night it's, JVM, DREW, NG and Joy Behar reporting the same thing?

I think it is a perfect match. A Hustler in Hustler. She wouldn't have to say a word.

Its only enough money to pay JB and IRS maybe the state. Then she woild have 10% that the rest could attach.

Informed opinion based on JC's access and relations with JB and CM. IMO

I disagree. I don't think JC has that kind of clout at HLN to keep the story going. I think it's HLN pushing it...and to be fair...I'm still tuning in to watch it although I keep saying it should die down. I am front and center watching it.LOL

Really ... OK so people voicing their opinion about an undeniable injustice and boycotting profit from and exploitation of the death of Caylee are the "psycho brigade" ?? Glad I didn't watch ...

Really ... OK so people voicing their opinion about an undeniable injustice and boycotting profit from and exploitation of the death of Caylee are the "psycho brigade" ?? Glad I didn't watch ...

Well lets not foget Scott Petersen was just fishing that day, acording to Giergos(sp?):banghead:

:floorlaugh: I'm on the "psycho brigade" ban wagon...(alias..boycotter) and damn proud of it...!!! and am always HAPPY to hear it is having an effect...!!! :great:

Thanks for the post.... :)

Hey me too. Proud Member of the PSYCHO-BOYCOTT-BRIGADE. My goal is to rally others to boycott psychos like Casey Marie Anthony from cashing in on the murder of her child.

Yup.

Not advocating for Casey but for those guys (i.e. HLN men Jean C. was referring to and anyone else) who say Casey is "hot"; in the photos I have seen of her pre-June 2008, I think she was very pretty. Obviously she does not look the same now, and it is hard to even look at her fairly now without prejudice, but she was a pretty young woman and a pretty girl. I don't see what is wrong with saying that much. JMO

:great::great::great::great::great:

I say get the deal done Larry, sign this Fusion Hot Body Contest Contestant!

:whoosh:are you kidding me?
/0\ /ll\Wow, you know Fusion
:butthead: .ll is closed now right?
.l l.. ll Larry didn't tell you?
^^ ^^

I dunno what Larry is thinkin...
more power to him if he sends some $ to
abused children IORNY rules!

Geragos an geragos wanna-be JB make their money from the media circus that follows these high profile trials. The newsworthy nature of the case enables MG and those like him to charge huge advisory fees and make paid appearances.

He is a legal profession celebrity with no real scholarly output or legal theories or anything; merely a guy who was in front of the right cameras and now depends on those cameras for his livelihood.

We won't watch when they point the camera. Mark can't make money. So he resorts to name calling. I'm unimpressed, Mark.

I watched Octomom on Dr.Drew tonight .
Haven't watched HLN and get my info here
I have never liked Octo to be honest but I liked her a little better tonight :
All her kids are living
She's trying
She didn't take the million dollar *advertiser censored* offer even though she was losing her house
I think 100% that if one of her children had an accident she would call 911
Saying this ..she still annoys me but at least she ISN'T Casey Anthony
and appears to love all her kids .
I doubt anyone would find one of Octos children triple bagged in trash filled muck .

Seriously.... She should still be in jail...!!

Did they forget that 412 of her days in jail was used for her check fraud sentence...!!

That leaves LESS than 2 years on her time served...

She was sentenced to 4 years for lying to LE... It doesn't add up..!! and IIRC, she got something like 30% off.. because of solitary confinement.. or whatever they call it.. good behavior...

1460 4 years for lying to police
+412 check fraud sentence
= 777 days off for good behavior.... which is definately not 30%..!!!!

I don't understand how you can get time served for different charges when you are awaiting trial on another seperate offense .
That's just not right

:bigfight: Does this remind you of FCA's situation...LOL:bigfight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members