2011.08.02 - Special Edition of Websleuths Radio with Pat Brown and Levi Page

Much of what Pat Brown had to say was distorted, and mostly gleaned from discredited newspaper article and Hate Blogs. When these things are reported in an unbiased manner they form an entirely different picture.
Also, a lot of what she had to say on air and in her "Profile" is libellous, even in America.

However, Tricia was fair, and did point out a few discrepancies in Pat Brown's comments. I thank you for that. Tricia.

In the final report from The Attorney General in Portugal it states that there is no evidence of a crime committed by any of The Arguidos, nor any evidence that the child is dead.

Hi Elfie, I only mentioned the libel laws in England as they make it easy for anyone to sue and WIN with a very low level for proof of guilt. The Media for one, like Rupert's papers, are pretty well hushed from printing the truth as they can be sued so easily. IMO, but we saw it happen over and over again during the case.

In England, the persons accused of Libel have to prove that what they have said is true by producing evidence of the fact. This is not possible in The McCann Case as there is no evidence pointing to their guilt.

Amaral's Book was removed after an injunction was delivered by a Portuguese Court. The Injunction was later lifted until the Libel Case is heard as no Court has yet ruled on whether or not it is Libellous.
The Libel Case will be heard in Portugal by Portuguese Judges. There is no date fixed as yet.
But interestingly enough, no Portuguese Publisher will now reprint Amaral's Book.

Well I was late to the party again but just finished listening to the show. I found Pat Browns theory's very logical and investigators should totally investigate those theory's.

I lived in the Azores so I'm familiar with the doors/windows/shutters, pat was spot on with this point.

Thank you Tricia for a good show!!

Prayers so you don't have all that bad mojo again!

July 2008 The Mccanns and Robert Murat were cleared of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.
True, they should NOT have left those children unattended but they all, including Murat, should NOT have been bashed the way they have been.

This case has attracted nutters of all varieties, both pro and anti. There are plenty of forums where you can put your view forward but I suggest that WS is not the right place unless they would like to moderate a bashfest and rampant trollery

Tricia..thanks so much for the show..from the beginning..when you spoke of hair growing on your ears..too funny.

Then to Levis perspectives and Pat Brown. Gonna order her book now.

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back