2011.08.21 KUTV discusses Susan's case

I'm serious! It would not surprise me one bit if Steve the sick father in law had her imprisoned somewhere. He controls his puppet son, who cannot think for himself at all! If not he's helped convince Josh to do away with her...if Steve can't have her he sure wouldn't want his son to!

As horrible as that sounds it would be good news because it means she is alive.

After Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard nothing is impossible.

So could he have driven to his dad's house in the rental car? Or would that have been too far?

But dad could have met him someplace and taken Susan then?

Interesting theory.

Salem

So could he have driven to his dad's house in the rental car? Or would that have been too far?

But dad could have met him someplace and taken Susan then?

Interesting theory.

Salem

too far - West Valley City to his father's house would be like a 16 hour drive (one way)

As Tricia stated this isn't new news to WS but the heat was just turned way up on daddy and son Powell.

Now a few reporters need to go confront daddy and son and ask them about the obsession. This will really set those two off!

too far - West Valley City to his father's house would be like a 16 hour drive (one way)

If I remember correctly - at the beginning we figured out JP had enough time to drive halfway to meet SP and then back.

LOL this will really shake SP up. But in some ways it will encourage him. His 'love' interest will become known. He had feelings for and an obsession with a person who he has described as mentally ill, unstable. He has described her as unfaithful and that she 'ran off with another man' but that man wasn't him. She denied him, and now everyone will know.

It will be interesting to find out how that is handled between him and JP. JP may have heard the accusations from Susan, he may have actually been aware of it subconsiously. But in denial he would have excused it as just Dad being Dad. Now he will have to confront it in his own mind, and either totally dismiss it or admit it to himself.

Of course he may not realize what would have happened if Susan had been accepting of her fil's advances. That would have made JP the odd one out. The inconvenient one. The one in the way. What would have happened then? Where would he be now?

Sadly,copyright rules only allow us to post snips of articles.....

But y'all need to read the entire article!

Ughhhh.....that just makes you wanna puke! God how I hope that the searchers found whatever it takes to lock JP up. Then we need to look for a way to lock his co-conspirator and sex maniac father up too. :banghead:

If I remember correctly - at the beginning we figured out JP had enough time to drive halfway to meet SP and then back.

Or could Stevie have shown up unannounced, something bad happened, and Josh took the kids while Steve took "the evidence"? Did Steve have an airtight alibi?

Or could Stevie have shown up unannounced, something bad happened, and Josh took the kids while Steve took "the evidence"? Did Steve have an airtight alibi?

I actually was wondering the same thing. ;)

JMHO
fran

Wish someone could answer this for us! Does anyone know what Steve's story is for that night and next day?

I kind of wonder if JP and/ or steve had something to do with the disappearance of Steven Koecher also. Just the way they are trying to say she ran off with him.

Sadly,copyright rules only allow us to post snips of articles.....

But y'all need to read the entire article!

OMG! Stealing her underwear and keeping it locked up in a cabinet.... that is just SICK!!!
Reminds me of all the sickos who kidnap and/or kill women because, "If I can't have you then nobody else can have you either." This freak needs to be arrested.

I kind of wonder if JP and/ or steve had something to do with the disappearance of Steven Koecher also. Just the way they are trying to say she ran off with him.

I've wondered the same thing myself. Wouldn't surprise me at all!

OMG! This is really {creepy!} and definitely HORRIFYING! :eek:

Poor Susan. :(

Where is Susan?

fran

This article shows even further the love that Susan had for her sons; she endured true hell on earth in the powell prison. Dispels the theory that she ran away.

So now we have both powells with dubious history/story. IMHO

I don't see how. Since Susan had no connection, how would they?
Koecher is just convenient "after the fact".

For those unfamiliar with the details of the Koecher case, here's a "cheat sheet" --

Q. What about Steven running away with Susan Powell (to Brazil?), because they were both from Utah, disappeared a week apart and 441 miles apart and were the same religion?
A. There is verifiable information that discounts the theory being pushed by the Powell family and their online surrogates:

1. Steven did live in the same town (West Valley City) but for only two months, in 2007.

2. His shared apartment was five miles east of the Powell home.

3. The distance means they didn't attend the same LDS meetinghose or interact in the same neighborhood.

4. He subsequently moved ten miles north (central SLC), further north to Bountiful and then 300+ miles south (St George).

5. St George and WVC LE have met. They found no calls, matching financials, interactions or any other connections in information confidential to each investigation.

6. Steven's passport was among his personal belongings and was not used to travel outside the US.

7. TSA/ticket records show Steven did not board any commercial flights.

8. When Steven drove to Ruby Valley, all of his stops were along I-15. WVC is miles west of I-15.

9. Steven's friends and family were aware of his social interactions. None were with Powell.

10. Powell was last seen on the evening of Dec 6th, 2009, at her WVC home. Steven's car was parked 441 miles away, on Dec 13th 2009 and remained there for several days.

11. Several people have independently confirmed where Steven was, on Dec 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th. His phone records place him south of St George, on Dec 12th. He's seen ALONE on a security video, on Dec 13th. His whereabouts are also confirmed by receipts, bank records, and official LDS church records. He told his church friend he was in vegas on Dec 13th, and his car was parked south of Vegas, two hours later.
ALSO:
It's easy for LE to check with the State Department, to see someone's passport status. Neither could have entered Brazil without a passport.
After Koechers drive to Ruby Valley NV (NOT to Ely, as Steve Powell is now saying), he came back and passed out window-washing flyers the next day.
Koecher's only other "job" was working for his landlord, because he was almost four months behind on the rent.

Where was Steve that night? Someone needs to havet his answer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back