2011.09.15 EB Pleads Guilty to the Murder of Zahra

Can see a typed sheet in Emily's hand wondering if she is getting ready to say something

<<snipped>>

It is the "collective opinion" of investigators that Adam Baker was not involved in his daughter's death or dismemberment.

In testimony today, police said Elisa implicated Adam Baker in the dismemberment and disposal of Zahra's body, but cell phone records indicated that Adam was not involved.

Police said mobile phone records put Adam at a work site in Conover on the day Elisa claims the two dismembered Zahra's body.

Police said that, at first, they found it hard to believe that Adam didn't realize his daughter was missing. But after 80 hours of interviews with Adam, combined with the absence of physical evidence, they determined he had no involvement.

Police said that, at first, they found it hard to believe that Adam didn't realize his daughter was missing. But after 80 hours of interviews with Adam, combined with the absence of physical evidence, they determined he had no involvement.

Under defense questioning, police acknowledged that a polygraph exam of Adam showed deception.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2011/sep/15/16/elisa-baker-pleads-guilty-serve-14-18-years-ar-1394327/

well at least Adam Baker pleaded for EB to reveal where the rest of ZB is!

Just food for thought it appears that maybe LE has much less evidence than we had hoped for thus the lower sentence.

Maybe they can crank that up on the federal charges especially since they don't even have a COD

She had the upper hand all along, it appears she knew what she was doing when she spread out Zahra's remains, only led LE to her torso/prosthesis and cleaned the crime scene. AB helped her by keeping silent for 2 plus weeks - he'll have to live with that.

Rest In Peace Beautiful Child.

So far the Judge is saying blah di blah blah and not hammering EB at all!

I tried to watch the live stream, but I just can't look at that < _____ > ...
she makes me :sick::sick::sick:

I will stay tuned in here for the updates, and THANKS for the updates !

:( I just hope Zahra is resting in peace ...

Judge accepted the Plea! 177 months the least he gave her and no more then 222 months.

Judge accepted the Plea! 177 months the least he gave her.

:eek::eek: That's only 14.75 years !! She should have gotten the Death Penalty for what she did that adorable little girl ! Or at least LWOP !

What is wrong with our "Justice System" ? Or should I call it the "InJustice System" ?

MOO ...

BakerUpdates NewsChannel 36

Judge accepts plea deal. Elisa Baker to be in jail 177-222 months.

Sorry I know there was not alot of evidence from the sounds of it but this lady got away with more than murder. I am simply sick

JMHO and the lingering question I have is:

Was this justice for Zahra?

sentenced to 177 to 222 months in prison.

I have no words and too many tears. God Bless Emily and her family.

Many tears WOO and sorry no justice today

MOO ... not justice for Zahra ...

177 months = 14.75 years

222 months = 18.5 years

This is OUTRAGEOUS ... this < _____ > should have gotten the DP or LWOP for what she did ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

MOO ...

Sure as hell doesn't feel like justice, as I said earlier children's lives are cheap in our society, we just don't care enough.

There's only two things I'm sure of - Emily will never be able to put herself or her family back together without all of Zahra and E Baker will never give Emily that relief.

I've always thought a plea deal equaled an honest statement from the perp...LE still maintains that EB lied - why did the state keep this deal?

EB's phone linked her to the crime scenes and she led LE to the remains...no COD does not mean no basis for finding the perp guilty. I don't get it. :no:

DRoseWBTV DERRICK ROSE | WBTV
Elisa Baker still faces 140 years in Federal Prison and $4.75 Million in fines for drug trafficking charges.

DRoseWBTV DERRICK ROSE | WBTV
Elisa Baker still faces 140 years in Federal Prison and $4.75 Million in fines for drug trafficking charges.

now that brings a smile to my face :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back