2011.09.15 EB Pleads Guilty to the Murder of Zahra

Let me see now, Misty Croslin's sentence for her first offense drug dealing = 25 years.

Zahra's murder and body desecration = 14 years.

Justice = 0

When they were talking about the accidental urination with which Zahra had a problem, it came to my mind that is a sign of sexual abuse. These accidents are not normal for a 10 year-old. Did the school advise Adam to seek a medical doctor for an urinary track infection? Did the school advise Adam to seek a couselor/psychologist for these accidents?

If the school kept a box of records documenting apparent abuse, did they discuss this with Adam? How many times did the school contact DDS? There are too many unanswered questions.

IMO, the DA should have demanded a tell-all from Elisa before agreeing to a plea. The DA should have demanded Elisa to reveal where the rest of Zahra is located, before agreeing to a plea.

BTW...I got my info from WCNC tweets and other media articles. My computer would not download the live feed. WSOC and WCNC talked about the uninary problems.

Why didn't they tell us what the evidence was that Lisa Dubs' investigator took from the house? Did they think we would forget about that?

Real life stepped into my life today, and i missed a LOT. i have my Dad going into nursing home tomorrow from the hospital.
But, is there a good reason why Adam was never charged with anything? Is everyone happy with that?
Now, I will go back and read.

(((CG))) hang in there.

I believe LE just didn't have the evidence. It sounded like if EB hadn't given them the location of the remains they found, all of Zahra may have remained missing. A screaming travesty.

We can only hope that karma train keeps on keeping on - the list just keeps getting longer, Lady Karma will be busy for years to come.

Maybe I should state my question a little differenty: Why did the DA, Jay Gaither, agreed to a plea...with the chance of putting a lot of people under oath and therefore resolving many unanswered questions?

IMO, Elisa and Scott Reilly won all and the State of North Carolina lost everything... including a reputation for Justice.

DRoseWBTV DERRICK ROSE | WBTV
Elisa Baker still faces 140 years in Federal Prison and $4.75 Million in fines for drug trafficking charges.

Still disgusting, IMO, that our society places more value on drugs than a child's life. Poor Zahra. :(

Yes I know. She should've gotten DP but alas a child's innocent life is worth less than drugs in the eyes of the law. Pathetic! She'll get more for the drug trafficking.

It's true. If Casey Anthony's trunk reeked of marijuana rather than her child's decomposition, she'd be in prison right now.

My heart is breaking again for the injustice of our justice system. Adam HAD to have known. She may be a child molester, but I still believe Adam helped with the desecration and disposal of the body of that precious child. Elisa had No reason to lie about that.

It truly is but dear gawd what a mind to desecrate a body in such a manner. That took time a lot of time and i wont even go into the rest we can all imagine.. So sad that it may be the federal drug charges to put her away for life. At least from the last i read.

That is exactly why they did it this way. So there wouldn't be another Casey Anthony situation. This guarantees not jail but prison time. At some point she will be with the general population...need I say more?

Why didn't they tell us what the evidence was that Lisa Dubs' investigator took from the house? Did they think we would forget about that?

I am still of the opinion that Lisa Dub's took the main prosthetic to LE. Since they only recovered the gel liner but like you I would truly love to know

Maybe I should state my question a little differenty: Why did the DA, Jay Gaither, agreed to a plea...with the chance of putting a lot of people under oath and therefore resolving many unanswered questions?

IMO, Elisa and Scott Reilly won all and the State of North Carolina lost everything... including a reputation for Justice.

After reflection today, I truly think they thought they were going to be told a totally different story than what they got. I believe they thought they were going to get 2 people not just one. If I was in that position, I must admit I probably would of rolled the dice the same way

I don't think they expected a story of dismemberment with disposal in a number of locations thus were hoping for a body that had not decomposed so much that a COD could be determined

Again this is simply MOO

Still disgusting, IMO, that our society places more value on drugs than a child's life. Poor Zahra. :(

Drug dealing is fairly easy to prove much easier than a horrible crime that had been comitted months earlier. I think they were lucky to find what they found. I suspect that since she won't tell where the skull is that there was a crushing blow.

I don't think it's that as much as the unpredictability of juries. That is why the DA announced that she would be tried for all other crimes before this.

The LE and the DA's office and the community have done everything possible for Zahra, even to the judge postponing this date for her mom to come from Australia.

I suspect that is why Adam has not been charged as an accomplice because they don't have enough evidence to stand up in court. I think they should prosecute him for neglect. What man goes so long without seeing his children in the same house??? Just to check on her, give her a kiss, etc.
I so totally agree he had to have some knowledge.

Oh and I do want to add.. I just wish the plea deal would have specified all of Zahra. That would have gotten that previous plea deal voided. Maybe that should be a common statement added to any plea deal. "All of the remains of the deceased"

I can't figure this out...WHY DID ELISA PLEA? She is well aware of the drug charges and knows she will probably be in prison for the rest of her life because of those. In my mind, Elisa did not cop a plea for compassion but instead to benefit herself. But how does this really benefit her?

The only things I can come up with are: she didn't want to go through the trials regarding bigamy and see/confront all those past husbands, or she truly is afraid of a courtroom. I don't know.

Maybe she was informed if she plead guilty, the truth would never come out. That would benefit her ego, I guess.

Can anyone come up with good reasons?

Multiple people concerned for ZB but nobody did crap!

How in the world could AB have been so blind, deaf, & dumb as to not know his own flesh & blood, the apple of his eye, his little girl who had overcome so much, was in such trouble? What absolute and utter loneliness Zahra must have felt alone with whatever pain she endured every single day -- even her Daddy didn't care. She was truly all alone.

If only he had gone into her room one night, just one night -- he might have saved her life.

If only.....

grrrrrrr sickening

What does it take to convince people Adam didnt do this or know what was going on? LE proved he wasnt there when she was murdered, proved he wasnt there when she was dismembered, had texts from EB to him up until the day he reported her missing saying she was fine. Short of having her on tape doing this alone they have concrete proof he didnt do this. I just dont get it? JMO

What does it take to convince people Adam didnt do this or know what was going on? LE proved he wasnt there when she was murdered, proved he wasnt there when she was dismembered, had texts from EB to him up until the day he reported her missing saying she was fine. Short of having her on tape doing this alone they have concrete proof he didnt do this. I just dont get it? JMO

Adam, Elisa and Zahra lived in an 800 square foot house. Think about how small of an area that is. How does one not see their child at some point during a two week time span in a house that small? How does a supposed loving parent not see or even hear from their child during a two week time span and not think that something is wrong? Did Adam physically participate in the death and dismemberment of Zahra? Maybe, maybe not. Was Adam responsible (as Zahra's only biological parent in that house) for making sure that Zahra was safe and well taken care of? You better believe it. If children services come to your home to investigate child abuse of your child, do you ignore it or do you find out exactly what the hell is going on? IMO Adam is just as responisble for Zahra's death as Elisa if not more responsible. Adam put Zahra in this horrible situation and then checked out and did not fullfil his parental obligations to his daughter.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back