2011.1.21 HHJP: NO to Kronk's prior bad acts!

Yes, Baez sent emails between Cindy, NeJame, Conway to reporter Beth Karas of TruTV, even before the Motion with the emails was filed in the case, and before the Motion was heard in a Hearing.

And ... I wonder what Mr. NBC TODAY Show Producer, Jim Lichtenstein (who always attends the Hearings) thinks of InSession getting a scoop from "his friends", the Anthonys?

I clicked on that link for the article at InSession. I read it and left a comment in reference to the fact that no one else has seen these depos, and that they haven't even been filed with the court, and since we DID see in discovery that Baez has exchanged emails with Beth Karas, that InSession should simply be truthful and say that they obtained them from the defense. Of course, they did not approve my comment and it was never posted.

Is it legal for defense to conspire with the media to release information with the intent of influencing the public? I would have thought that was a serious breach of the medias supposed impartiality. I think it's way past the time for HHJP to step in and stop this he needs to gag these people.

Is it legal for defense to conspire with the media to release information with the intent of influencing the public? I would have thought that was a serious breach of the medias supposed impartiality. I think it's way past the time for HHJP to step in and stop this he needs to gag these people.

I really wish Judge Perry would issue a gag order for all witnesses also. This isn't the same thing as the Anthony's needing to be able to talk to the media to help find Caylee (they used the media, in 2008, to try and stop people from looking for Caylee, imo). This isn't the same thing as Casey having the right to talk... under the First Amendment... because she isn't talking (no one coughed up that $500,000 price tag they were asking for an exclusive interview). This is the murder trial of Caylee Marie Anthony!!

They are going to try and turn this back into the circus it was back in 2008 and I think it is disgusting!! Now I know why JVM has been so pro-defense these past few months... they've been trying to make themselves look good in the Anthony's eyes in order to get in their favor before the trial... and it worked.

What a mess!! I wish they would release these depositions so that we could read them. I just know that they are picking and choosing which parts they want to point out.

What a mess!

I clicked on that link for the article at InSession. I read it and left a comment in reference to the fact that no one else has seen these depos, and that they haven't even been filed with the court, and since we DID see in discovery that Baez has exchanged emails with Beth Karas, that InSession should simply be truthful and say that they obtained them from the defense. Of course, they did not approve my comment and it was never posted.

I just wrote an email to Kathi Belich (first time ever!!) and asked if there was any way that IF they (Insession) went this route again, and started claiming that Roy Kronk tampered with Caylee's remains, could counter this report with the facts of how Caylee's remains were tampered with.

1) Extreme Florida heat
2) Florida's summer thunderstorms
3) A Tropical Storm that dumped massive amounts of rain on Florida
4) Animals; scavengers that ripped at and dragged Caylee around a large area in those woods

5) I also asked her to include the video of Dominic Casey poking, proding and slashing through those woods. If anyone had any intent to tamper with Caylee's remains... it was Dominic Casey... and there is video of it!

Maybe that would shut the defense and the Anthony family up about Roy Kronk tampering with Caylee's remains!! I am so MAD!!!!!

Don't you have to wonder why defense would be tipping their hand now? Why would they not just wait until the trial and bring it up there? Certainly the time between now and May 9th Mr. Kronk will have his story and answers firmed up to answer the question to make sure he does not appear to have "tampered" with evidence. So why mention it now or is it just another bouy they are throwing out there before the ship totally sinks? jmo

Don't you have to wonder why defense would be tipping their hand now? Why would they not just wait until the trial and bring it up there? Certainly the time between now and May 9th Mr. Kronk will have his story and answers firmed up to answer the question to make sure he does not appear to have "tampered" with evidence. So why mention it now or is it just another bouy they are throwing out there before the ship totally sinks? jmo

I wonder if JB still has the mistrial in mind, why would George need to sign an affidavit and why would they need to get the press involved? Could it be that George is willingly going to fall on his sword for his ungrateful daughter?

CM has been saber rattling at the HHJP ever since he joined the "team" I wonder if he will do or say something so egregious the trial will be bought to a halt. I have a niggling doubt, one of them will do something that rocks the courtroom and we will have to start all over.

I really wish Judge Perry would issue a gag order for all witnesses also. This isn't the same thing as the Anthony's needing to be able to talk to the media to help find Caylee (they used the media, in 2008, to try and stop people from looking for Caylee, imo). This isn't the same thing as Casey having the right to talk... under the First Amendment... because she isn't talking (no one coughed up that $500,000 price tag they were asking for an exclusive interview). This is the murder trial of Caylee Marie Anthony!!

They are going to try and turn this back into the circus it was back in 2008 and I think it is disgusting!! Now I know why JVM has been so pro-defense these past few months... they've been trying to make themselves look good in the Anthony's eyes in order to get in their favor before the trial... and it worked.

What a mess!! I wish they would release these depositions so that we could read them. I just know that they are picking and choosing which parts they want to point out.

What a mess!

:clap:
I couldn't agree more! It seems a big part of the defense from the beginning has been about how the media is affecting KC's right to a fair trial ... Jose has whined and whined about the media on the one hand and entertained them on the other, fed them exclusives and court docs before filing them, etc. ... and KEPT THE STORY IN THE NEWS !!

Documents that Jose hasn't filed or has found a way around filing with the clerk so they wouldn't be out there for public consumption have instead found their way into the media so Jose can "put the news about them out there" the way he it done ... it's disgusting that stations go along with this in order to keep getting exclusives or in the hopes of future deals with Jose ...

What's unconscionable is the media KNOWS about the defense's complaints about not being able to get a fair trial because of media exposure !! They knowingly keep this circus alive ... they should be ashamed ... :maddening:

Dr. G - Sept 28, 2010 depo done - transcript granted Oct 12, 2010
Roy Kronk - July 30, 2010 depo done - transcript requested Sept 27, 2010
Gary Utz - Sept 28, 2010 depo done - transcript granted Oct 12, 2010

Looks like the Defense is back to blaming Kronk.
Mysteriously InSession claims to have copies of (3) deposition transcripts, Dr. G., Gary Utz Medical Examiner, and Kronk ... which have NOT been filed with the Clerk of Court. How does InSession have the transcripts?

InSession publishes an article that implies that the Defense thinks Kronk tampered with Caylee's remains (Defense slant much?)

Defense depositions show glimpse into possible strategy

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/08/defense-depositions-show-possible-glimpse-into-strategy/

excerpt:
"At this point in the deposition, Baez keeps pushing Kronk seemingly seeking to discredit Kronk’s story and possibly suggesting that he may have tampered with the body. A break is called in the deposition so that Kronk can compose himself after Baez’s accusations."

Couple the fact that InSession is the only entity to have these (3) depo transcripts, with what Amil reported hearing when she attended the Hearing on March 7th.

2011.03.07 Motions Hearing - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

excerpt:
Amil said: "The attorney for the As came in after the hearing began and asked both CA and GA when they would like to come to his office and sign an affidavit. GA said ASAP. They've been walking away from the parking garage when I've seen them leaving the courtroom lately. I think they found a free parking spot - perhaps at the attorney's office. InSession said to CA they would not show up unannounced and it would be around March 22. They'll call the attorney's office and set it up. I don't know what they were talking about."

Wow so they've cycled back to Kronk now...hmm. How long till they revisit the Grunds and Zanny the Nanny? Guess their theory depends on the day of the week or maybe a moon cycle or something?

:clap:
I couldn't agree more! It seems a big part of the defense from the beginning has been about how the media is affecting KC's right to a fair trial ... Jose has whined and whined about the media on the one hand and entertained them on the other, fed them exclusives and court docs before filing them, etc. ... and KEPT THE STORY IN THE NEWS !!

Documents that Jose hasn't filed or has found a way around filing with the clerk so they wouldn't be out there for public consumption have instead found their way into the media so Jose can "put the news about them out there" the way he it done ... it's disgusting that stations go along with this in order to keep getting exclusives or in the hopes of future deals with Jose ...

What's unconscionable is the media KNOWS about the defense's complaints about not being able to get a fair trial because of media exposure !! They knowingly keep this circus alive ... they should be ashamed ... :maddening:

It's called "Selling Your Soul" .
My opinion
I used to trust Beth Karas ,Vinny Politan and Jean Cassaras.I've watched them since the Court TV days.
Since following this case so closely ,reading the documents and watching the hearings ,I can see that they are embellishing and often just flat out getting it wrong. I don't trust the info they put out as fact ,so see no point in watching.I still watch the court proceedings ,but do something else when they start commenting.
It's a shame because they come across as caring and knowledgable .What a disservice to their viewers.
The Kronk stuff is for ratings. Again,such a shame because Justice for Caylee is a rating bonanza by itself.The A's ,KC and this odd defense team provide enough "Must See TV" moments that injecting a false scenario is not necessary.

I feel bad for Kronk. I honestly dont see how the media or anyone else can smear this man name when all he was doing was the right thing. And Im sure there are alot out there that wont do the right thing in fear of being treated the same way this man has. Ever sinse they changed that show and put new people on it I no longer watch it. To me its more like a talk show instead of a court show but thats JMO. I wonder though sinse this has possibly ruined Kronk reputation and lively hood among other things if he might be able to find a way to take it to a civil court :waitasec: I dunno maybe its wishful thinking on my part.

I think they are trying to explain away the duct tape. That somehow Kronk may have moved it, tape affixed itself to the skull as it floated by but the problem is it was very securely fastened to the hair which held the jaw in place. They will never get past the jaw being in place so the tape was there as it was found. Also imagine the coincidence of a piece of floating tape, cut in the exact size of the skull, one piece on top of another and then latching onto the jaw and then wrapping itself around the skull and attaching itself to the hair.

The defense expert who will testify about there not being enough flies in the trunk of the car. The trunk was opened when the A's got home and left open by their own statements. We know CA & GA cleaned the car. Would the good Dr. still expect to see a lot of bugs if the trunk that had been thoroughly vacuumed prior to the State impounding the car. I mean it looked really, really clean so I'm surprised the State found what they did. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back