2011.10.11 - Nancy Grace Highlights Lisa Irwin Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, everyone, for enlightening me about the legal drinking age. It's been a very long time since I've had to worry about getting carded :D I'm pushing 62 and recall that the drinking age in New York (where my class went for senior trip in the late '60s) was 18. In the Big Apple, some students were 18 and could purchase alcohol to consume in their hotel rooms, and some of us could order cocktails or wine with dinner (and did!). I was recruited to purchase a bottle of vodka for friends who weren't yet 18. Until college students were 21 and could drink legally on campus, the trip down US 23 from Ann Arbor to Toledo took about 45 minute ;)

Cheers!

Maybe mothers who have a husband in the house with the babies may sleep well but I don't think mothers who are alone sleep all that well with very young babies around, especially sick ones. What good is a baby monitor if you don't pay any attention to it or if it doesn't alert you?

I'm a single mom...no man living in the house for a long time...unless it is a violent storm outside I don't hear A THING.

Case and point...my daughter is 14, she had 4 friends spend the night. We live in a 1900 sqft condo..they were up all night playing the wii...I HEARD NOTHING. I'm a very heavy sleeper.

Add a couple of glasses of wine or mixed drinks and I'm out until 9-10am..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels