2011.10.19 Former Friends Of DB Speak Out

Rumor, perhaps. But I am ALL kinds of freaking out about the comments left by kc427311. Please don't let it be true.

Is there any kind of live feed of the house while they are searching???

I do not see anyone with that user name making comments on the linked article? :waitasec:

AND THE BIG TAKE-AWAY IS . . . .

a 20-something was an "attention hound" and drank when she went to clubs.

I could have told them the same thing after a 5-minute conversation with my 24-year-old daughter.

2003? That was 8 years ago Debbie's son wasn't even born? How could that be that the kids played together. WHAT?

What does this really have to do with this case? Goodness everyone trying to get ten minutes of fame.

Rumor, perhaps. But I am ALL kinds of freaking out about the comments left by kc427311. Please don't let it be true.

Is there any kind of live feed of the house while they are searching???

Looking for the comment, can't seem to find it, can you help me please? :)

Shirley Pfaff said she used to be one of Bradley's closest confidants, and her kids would play together nearly every day.

This is a very puzzling quote imo. Her kids, does it refer to Shirley's kids?

The impression it gives it's that her kids played together with Debbie's children but notice that it doesn't actually say so. It could just mean that her children played with their siblings like most children do. But why bring it up and refer to Deborah? :waitasec:

They have had to dig all the way back to 03 to find anybody who would speak bad about her. Just sayin.....

She's getting her 15 minutes in, isn't she. With friends like that....we all know the rest of that one.

So basically nothing to see here, folks. [nice eyebrows]

Patty G., thank you for posting the link.

IMO, these women are wanting attention for themselves.

I'm 37 and I have friends who go to clubs all the time (oh the horror). AND, they drink! (oh the double horror)

If that's the worst thing that is dug up about Deborah, then God forbid if something ever happened to me to make former friends of mine be interviewed.

Patty G., thank you for posting the link.

IMO, these women are wanting attention for themselves.

I'm 37 and I have friends who go to clubs all the time (oh the horror). AND, they drink! (oh the double horror)

If that's the worst thing that is dug up about Deborah, then God forbid if something ever happened to me to make former friends of mine be interviewed.

I agree with you, I would hate for the friends I had when I was 20 and a mother to come out and talk about what I did 44 years ago. :crazy:

When info about Casey Anthonys' teen years came out, I don't recall anyone saying it was not relevant or not worth reading. Same for Kyrons stepmom, Hailey Dunns mom, Haleigh Cummings dad, etc. :waitasec:

When info about Casey Anthonys' teen years came out, I don't recall anyone saying it was not relevant or not worth reading. Same for Kyrons stepmom, Hailey Dunns mom, Haleigh Cummings dad, etc. :waitasec:

Actually, there were a few of us who didn't find it relevant in Terri Horman's case either. Most of the time, this info that's dug up isn't relevant, and it's just part of the media's trend in tabloid journalism.

I remember reading some fascinating articles about Terri Horman and Haleigh Cummings' relatives but IMO this doesn't come even close in terms of informative content. If you're going to dig up dirt, then go and dig up some dirt and not something pointless. Like, if you're going to say that someone was an attention hound and caused scenes I expect to hear examples of such behavior so that I can evaluate if it means anything to me. If you can't supply that then what's the point?

Now it just comes across as maybe there was some clique-y thing going on with some girls belonging to the gang more than the others and DB may have been one of the others but was trying, and I can't really say that it must have been all DB's fault, maybe the other girls had an attitude.

Personally, I never gave a whit about KC's teen years, I only cared about what she was doing during the 31 days. And had she not had a child missing/dead, I would say not much of her behavior was so different from any other girl her age (I'm talking about the partying and boys, not the stealing).

Can you post what the comments were? I can't find it :(

ETA, sorry Jeanna T answered my question right above this post :)

Posting comments from a comment page is not allowed. You can link to it but not bring it over here because of so many rumors going around now. Thanks.

Ima

with all due respect, anthony was a teen when her daughter was born, a daughter whose father she has refused to name - it was somewhat relevant in that case.

in the case of kyron's SM, I dont recall her teenage behaviour ever coming to light...the other cases I dont follow so well.

in this case....what people thought of her or how she acted in 2003 doesnt have much bearing IMO. also some "friends" anyways. it's not like she's been charged.

Not to be a Debbie downer, no pun intended, just because we haven't heard anyone come out and spill some ugly dirt on her doesn't mean there isn't any. I know lots of things about lots of people but would not go on tv shouting it out regardless. Tell LE? Yes. Tell a reporter: No.

JMO

Not to be a Debbie downer, no pun intended, just because we haven't heard anyone come out and spill some ugly dirt on her doesn't mean there isn't any. I know lots of things about lots of people but would not go on tv shouting it out regardless. Tell LE? Yes. Tell a reporter: No.

JMO
One must keep one's hopes up, true. "The dirt is out there...."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$