2015.07.06 SMS confirms that CWW was a POI as early as July 6th

I just wanted to say thank you to Beach. To me, you had the bombshell question and answer of the night. I would not have asked that simple question, and yet, it says so much. Thanks

Traffic Cameras?

He was seen at Walmart, we already new that, Right? And possibly, from Walmart
video, they traced the car, which could have been a rental... and away they go.

I just wanted to say thank you to Beach. To me, you had the bombshell question and answer of the night. I would not have asked that simple question, and yet, it says so much. Thanks

Thanks! I asked the question but I have to credit creepingskills for posting it in the Radio Show thread. I meant to credit creeping on the show but I was so focused on spitting out as many questions as I could squeeze in, I omitted mentioning any posters names. heh, I'm still learning. Tricia can fly by the seat of her pants with ease and nothing ever throws her off her game. Me? uh, yeah.. not so much. ;) Hopefully, I get better as we do this more often. Thanks for your patience with me. xo

I can't imagine MS knowing CWW was a suspect at the funeral and having the ability to interact with him. Especially if MS tipped of law enforcement to the possibility. If you thought someone actually murdered your wife and "turned them in" there is no way you would be able to stomach them being present at the funeral. IMO

I can't imagine MS knowing CWW was a suspect at the funeral and having the ability to interact with him. Especially if MS tipped of law enforcement to the possibility. If you thought someone actually murdered your wife and "turned them in" there is no way you would be able to stomach them being present at the funeral. IMO

Agree. Id want to beat the **** out of them.

The word "retired" has always bothered me. Especially when CWW still appeared to "work" at times. "Retired hitman" "retired drug dealer"? jmo. Was it a tongue in cheek Reference to his past? And did he live in a trailer too? Or was that JR only?

Thanks! I asked the question but I have to credit creepingskills for posting it in the Radio Show thread. I meant to credit creeping on the show but I was so focused on spitting out as many questions as I could squeeze in, I omitted mentioning any posters names. heh, I'm still learning. Tricia can fly by the seat of her pants with ease and nothing ever throws her off her game. Me? uh, yeah.. not so much. ;) Hopefully, I get better as we do this more often. Thanks for your patience with me. xo
You need to give yourself more credit Beach, you did great. Think of it this way for a minute. You and Tricia were the only ones who could ask questions. Sleuthers wrote down questions for you to ask. If you were to personally give credit to every question that was asked, it would cut into/down what little time we were allotted to speak with SMS.
You are giving credit to creepingskills HERE, at Websleuths, and that's what really matters! Great question creepingskills and kudo's to Beach for picking that question to ask! TWICE :wink:

He was seen at Walmart, we already new that, Right? And possibly, from Walmart
video, they traced the car, which could have been a rental... and away they go.

BBM.

Been lurking and trying to catch up -- coming in very late to this case.

But we don't know when LE saw the Walmart video AFAIK. If they saw it before July 6, then this works. But after July 6, it doesn't. So the question for me is when did LE see it? I'm thinking if it was before July 6, then they may have traced the hammer (IF it was a hammer, not confirmed by LE) to Walmart really really fast.

Wasn't CWW in FL "comforting" MS, several days before the funeral? IIRC, July 2?

BBM

I can imagine MS being able to handle CWW being at the funeral. When the stakes are this high, you do what needs to be done, even if it goes against everything you want to do.

Here's a less serious example. I'm not a particularly calm or brave person. But years ago when our home was burglarized and I suspected who did it, I arranged to visit the suspect's home (they didn't know me). I sat calmly with a friend and had coffee with these people, even though I could see my stolen property set up in the living room. When I got home, I called LE. It got even scarier after that when I had to return to their home with LE, but I didn't fall apart until they were arrested. I'm nothing special, and I think almost anyone can rise to an occasion like this, stay focused, stifle their emotions and get the job done. You just go on autopilot. Prayer helps too! :)

If you wanted to get to the bottom of it and were wired, yes you could.

BBM

I can imagine MS being able to handle CWW being at the funeral. When the stakes are this high, you do what needs to be done, even if it goes against everything you want to do.

Here's a less serious example. I'm not a particularly calm or brave person. But years ago when our home was burglarized and I suspected who did it, I arranged to visit the suspect's home (they didn't know me). I sat calmly with a friend and had coffee with these people, even though I could see my stolen property set up in the living room. When I got home, I called LE. It got even scarier after that when I had to return to their home with LE, but I didn't fall apart until they were arrested. I'm nothing special, and I think almost anyone can rise to an occasion like this, stay focused, stifle their emotions and get the job done. You just go on autopilot. Prayer helps too! :)

Wow… interesting and frightening experience!
I completely agree with “MS being able to handle CWW being at the funeral“ even if MS was suspicious of CWW at that time.
I think profound grief and absolute shock initially dominate other feelings, to the point of creating some numbness to other feelings like anger and rage.

Wasn't CWW in FL "comforting" MS, several days before the funeral? IIRC, July 2?

Yes. Teresa's sister stated she first met CWW on July 1st, two days after her sister's murder.

That means there was either a direct/ indirect witness or evidence from the crime scene (prints, DNA,cell phone calls/ messages) leading the investigation into that direction. What else?

-Nin
bbm Law enforcement can get the results of your DNA faster than they can check car rentals in 2 states, interview witnesses or 1200 miles of traffic cams. Crime Scene Evidence...had to be the give away. SMS said, "WE DROVE THE EVIDENCE TO THE LAB" and here are the rest of my reasons:
That means there was either a direct/ indirect witness or evidence from the crime scene (prints, DNA,cell phone calls/ messages) leading the investigation into that direction. What else?

-Nin
SMS said, "We drove the evidence directly to the lab." (paraphrased, ok?) There are 200 locations that are FBI approved for this process. RAPID DNA testing!
The FBI initially established a Rapid DNA initiative in 2006 and partnered in 2008 with the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security on the development of point-of-collection DNA analysis for the production of CODIS DNA profiles (containing the 13 CODIS Core Loci) within a two-hour period.
https://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/fbis-plans-for-the-use-of-rapid-dna-technology-in-codis
MISSOURI participates in "DNA identification" not only for felons, but also for a multitude of ARRESTS
http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CLD/DNAProfiling/DNAProfiling.html
I found 4 labs in Florida alone...including one in Havana, Fl (I am SoCal) and not really aware of the quickest/closest lab. I think these two towns might be close,removed addresses & contact info,
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Orlando Regional Crime Laboratory • ALI-151-T

Disciplines
Drug Chemistry
Toxicology
Trace Evidence
Biology
Firearms Toolmarks
Latent Prints

Orlando, FL 32801 USA
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Fort Myers Regional Crime Laboratory • ALI-152-T

Disciplines
Drug Chemistry
Biology
Latent Prints
Crime Scene

Fort Myers, FL 33907 USA

I have to throw the credit back to you, Beach. It was you who asked the question, twice. You did a fabulous job :tyou: and, what a lovely southern(?) accent you have! :luv:

ITA. I can't see a situation where MS was working with LE and as a result, put himself and his daughters in harm's way. IMO, if MS suspected CWW and let him breathe the same air as the (BRUTALLY killed) victim's two little girls anytime before/during/after the funeral, this is disturbing.

BBM.

Been lurking and trying to catch up -- coming in very late to this case.

But we don't know when LE saw the Walmart video AFAIK. If they saw it before July 6, then this works. But after July 6, it doesn't. So the question for me is when did LE see it? I'm thinking if it was before July 6, then they may have traced the hammer (IF it was a hammer, not confirmed by LE) to Walmart really really fast.

They had to know who to look for first, and know they went to that particular store. I think MS said something immediately to investigators
1) that he suspected CWW; either asked by LE if he knew anyone who would do this or preempting the question
2) a neighbor or security video saw an unusual car parked somewhere closeby (the park?) and the license plate was legible and recorded
3) one of those two <modsnip>* left a receipt of some sort at the Siever's home, or it was tossed from or fell out of the car where it was parked. Even if they paid cash, the receipt would be full of info to correspond to video evidence, if paid by credit card, so much the better.

I'm dying to know what they did to almost successfully cover their tracks and especially want to know what they did to botch it.

I say <modsnip> because not only did JR blab and post so many stupid and potentially incriminating things, but going as far back as Ronnie Bolin's disappearance (and suspected murder) SOMEBODY/cww had to say something to his girlfriend, who told her father, who told LE and spoke with the media.

Faberge commercial that said "you'll tell two friends, and they'll two friends, and so on and so on..." SO many people seem to know so much, but some sort of evidence is needed to back up the statements. argh.

Seems like I'm full of retrocrap today, so sorry :/ :facepalm:

It may be in the timeline but I have not looked.

TS is killed and the killers drive back to MO. Two days of driving.

CWW and wife fly to Florida to console bff.

I wonder where they stayed.

Airlines have compassionate fares for funerals but the price is very high, I feel.

Quite an expense for a couple to fly and pay for lodging. Maybe it is really inexpensive at that tine of year? A real bff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaLaBlackSheep
Back