2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the docs state when CWW's wife was in the accident causing damage to CWW's car? Pretty convenient unless he waited a bit to have the car repaired.

Did the docs state when CWW's wife was in the accident causing damage to CWW's car? Pretty convenient unless he waited a bit to have the car repaired.

There was a statement a while ago from someone in Missouri who said that JR helped out CWW & AW with transportation. So, its very possible the accident happened a while ago and only recently repaired. Hey, maybe CWW couldn't afford to pay for the repairs until June.

There was a statement a while ago from someone in Missouri who said that JR helped out CWW & AW with transportation. So, its very possible the accident happened a while ago and only recently repaired. Hey, maybe CWW couldn't afford to pay for the repairs until June.

Or he waited to have the car repaired because his insurance would pay for the rental.

I just don't get it! JR supposedly destroyed his phone because it contained photos of he and CWW in FL. It's almost like these 2 idiots were trying to get caught.
I guess they don't get the ID Channel in Fenton.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think that initially, MS contacted his mother to go over but told her not to bother once the friend was en route. Would be interesting to know how the chain of events unfolded. Did BS not answer her phone at first, so MS called the friend? Or did MS want to spare his mother the horror, and decided to call the friend and tell BS to go home?
I think the latter.

Sorry i'm playing catch up on the threads and had to skip to the end to ask about the girls. any word on where they are?

Another weird fact. JR brought a ball peen hammer home, kept it in the cooler. Two ball peen hammers, one left at the scene with blood and hair on it, one taken back to Missouri. Why would anyone keep a duplicate of the murder weapon left at the scene?
I know someone mentioned that that particular hammer is used to fix motorcycles. My DH owns a Harley and said that's not true and that it is primarily used as sort of a "panel beater;" a tool used to form and shape metal.

Sorry i'm playing catch up on the threads and had to skip to the end to ask about the girls. any word on where they are?

Not yet. :( AFAIK they are still with MS, but nothing definite.

I guess they don't get the ID Channel in Fenton.

Duh, or have half a brain.
What was he going to do with the pics, post to social media....
DUMB JR facebook page, lookie at me and partner in crime bff CWW...we be in Floreida hanging and banging at the Seevers. Good times!

I hate every last one of em, waste of space and air.
Some peeps just to stoopid to breathe without being to to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or he waited to have the car repaired because his insurance would pay for the rental.

He could have amazing insurance that covered all those miles in two rental cars, but I doubt it. AW's family members were of the impression that CWW was paying out of pocket for the rentals which is why it raised a red flag - because they can't buy groceries without assistance.

My guess is that because the repair shop owner was AW's sister, and AW crashed the car...CWW probably wasn't going through his insurance to cover the repairs. Or at least the shop owner sister never told the rest of the family that insurance was covering the rentals. MOO.

Does anyone here know the last time the girls were physically seen by anyone? A neighbor? TIA

I can't recall the last time for sure...but the girls are always tagging along with Mark. They are regularly seen if he steps outside, otherwise it's too difficult to see in the car. If we go by what Mark's attorney stated, I believe they were there with him yesterday afternoon and maybe that's why he left & came back.

Jarvis is currently lit up like a football field and Mark is inside. This is truly a mess. Neighbors have been out and interacting with media (earlier), but they are also ready explode and want him OUT of their neighborhood....it is not good.

When you think you might know what Mark may be thinking...remember some of AmazonRain's comments...this guy is bigger than life in his own mind. I'm sure he thinks he can beat this...he's not going anywhere. An upset neighbor was telling reporters how she was behind him yesterday at the stop sign and he just sat there...then put his car in reverse and then finally back in drive. This is Mark! He's an arrogant *advertiser censored**HOLE!! Just my opinion of course.

Something needs to give here soon...people have had enough!!!

Did CWW still happen to have the rental, since his car was in the shop?
According to the docs, CW and AW were hurting for money and at times didn't know where their next meal was coming from; common knowledge amongst their friends.
The fact that CW rented an additional car to attend the funeral, rather than using their newly fixed KIA added a lot of suspicion due to their financial situation.
I wonder if MS loaned CW a credit card to pay for those 2 cars.

No word, however, DCF, is thankfully now involved.

Duh, or have half a brain.
What was he going to do with the pics, post to social media....
DUMB JR facebook page, lookie at me and partner in crime bff CWW...we be in Floreida hanging and banging at the Seevers. Good times!

I hate every last one of em, waste of space and air.
Some peeps just to stoopid to breathe without being to to do so.

They're definitely one sandwich short of a picnic (A saying used in my Irish family).

Mark's behind tried to control everything.

But since he isn't a excon who served real time.

Maybe he needs to realize that the only kosher meat that he will be receiving for the next 60 years will be provided by guys who are not even of a Jewish decent. Jmo

Mark stepped into a world and hired people that were familiar with the penal system.

But while Mr Clean thought that he would never get caught.

He also never realized that his co defendants would eventually be the ones to tell him how to handle prison time; Even though they were the one's that messed up.

Lmao.

I'm sure that that Curtis never mentioned this part to Mark since he knew that Mark wasn't ready for the just in case. Lol

Cww knows jail life and Mark doesn't.

So Cww is probably laughing at Mark since he knows that boy wonder will now be forced from the high society lifestyle.

Especially since Mark supposedly kick Cww out of a home and also supposedly cost Cww his job.

Lol. Mark never realized that some folks are content with prison once the jig is up.

And they will not hesitate to implicate your kind behind in the process as well. Lol.

I'm still catching up here but had a great laugh from you DexterMorgan! Mr. Clean and boy wonder. Much needed release valve and thanks! Lots to take in here.

I know someone mentioned that that particular hammer is used to fix motorcycles. My DH owns a Harley and said that's not true and that it is primarily used as sort of a "panel beater;" a tool used to form and shape metal.

That was me! I should be clear that my knowledge of hammers and motorcycles only comes from knowing that a certain motorcycle gang uses the ball peen hammer as a weapon of choice.

However, I do agree with your husband - ball peen hammers are commonly used to manipulate mental, which is why I'm guessing the ball peen is a weapon of choice for motorcycle gangs - because it has a practical purpose and a criminal use. If I had to guess, I would think the hammer could be used to remove dents from the motorcycle, but there are probably much better methods.

Figure 3-29 The ball peen and dead blow hammers are among the most commonly found tools in a motorcycle technician's toolbox. https://books.google.com/books?id=i...onepage&q=ball peen hammer motorcycle&f=false

Craftsman Ball Pein Hammer Description from Sears:
Select the Craftsman 4 oz. ball pein hammer for peining or shaping unhardened metal. It's the ideal hand tool when fabricating pieces to repair lawn and garden tractors, cars, trucks, motorcycles and more. The ball pein hammer is designed to pein or shape metals that have been welded or riveted together to create joint flexibility that allows for repair. This Craftsman ball pein hammer also is ideal for reshaping and removing dents from metal.
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-4-oz-ball-pein-hammer/p-00938461000P

Well Nancy Grace just imploded with Breaking News.... sorry Nancy, old news now.

Sheriff Scott is on right now.

I can't recall the last time for sure...but the girls are always tagging along with Mark. They are regularly seen if he steps outside, otherwise it's too difficult to see in the car. If we go by what Mark's attorney stated, I believe they were there with him yesterday afternoon and maybe that's why he left & came back.

Jarvis is currently lit up like a football field and Mark is inside. This is truly a mess. Neighbors have been out and interacting with media (earlier), but they are also ready explode and want him OUT of their neighborhood....it is not good.

When you think you might know what Mark may be thinking...remember some of AmazonRain's comments...this guy is bigger than life in his own mind. I'm sure he thinks he can beat this...he's not going anywhere. An upset neighbor was telling reporters how she was behind him yesterday at the stop sign and he just sat there...then put his car in reverse and then finally back in drive. This is Mark! He's an arrogant *advertiser censored**HOLE!! Just my opinion of course.

Something needs to give here soon...people have had enough!!!
I know this sounds inappropriate, but I wouldn't mind if the neighbors decided to go medieval on him.

According to the docs, CW and AW were hurting for money and at times didn't know where their next meal was coming from; common knowledge amongst their friends.
The fact that CW rented an additional car to attend the funeral, rather than using their newly fixed KIA added a lot of suspicion due to their financial situation.
I wonder if MS loaned CW a credit card to pay for those 2 cars.

-------------------------------------------------

At least two hundred-dollar bills were mentioned in the released documents. One used for gas and one at Walmart.

They had money for the trip and for tools/supplies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01