2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on the same side of the point. My point was that if AW had prior knowledge, she wouldn't have told KM or told KM the second version, the lie, from the start.

And in my OPINION, if she hadn't started putting 2+2 together at some point in time, there was no need for her to try to change her original stories to family members. I HO believe she had a heart to heart with hubby on the long ride down there, or the long ride home. She isn't that stupid. She's really not. Edit: I think this will be my last post on the subject. I clearly still have a lot of deep seeded resentment towards these people. I need to stop for my own sanity.

IMO, There are always several ways to look at situation. I believe that possibly the previous hardships that AW has endured makes her very vulnerable to love and attention. Some people find it hard to not believe in the person that has saved them from pain, filled missing holes, completed them. Maybe she was in the dark just as much as TS was, wanting to believe her husband. Just like MS and TS family supported MS. He had them fooled, makes me wonder how many people have been fooled through this whole mess...

:Welcome1:: Dukester2! It only took me 8 months to find out where these graphics are!

And in my OPINION, if she hadn't started putting 2+2 together at some point in time, there was no need for her to try to change her original stories to family members. I HO believe she had a heart to heart with hubby on the long ride down there, or the long ride home. She isn't that stupid. She's really not. Edit: I think this will be my last post on the subject. I clearly still have a lot of deep seeded resentment towards these people. I need to stop for my own sanity.

Thanks, now I understand. I agree, likely something was discussed on the way to FL for the funeral.

Hi Everyone,

People are always asking what they can do to help Websleuths. How can they help make Websleuths a better place. My response is the same, just participate and obey the rules. That's all I want from our members.

Until now.

I really want you to imagine your life being torn upside down, every bit of your personal information and background is spread all over the Internet so hundreds of thousands of strangers from around the world, people who will never have to reveal who THEY are, can sit in judgement of you AND make those judgements known via posting.

Everyone has something in their past they don't want the world to know about. Everyone.

Every single person has made a mistake, made a misjudgement, some much worse than others.

We can judge people by those mistakes. We do it all the time. In fact that's pretty much what we do here at Websleuths but, (there is always a but) when a crime is committed it is like throwing a rock into a still pond. The crime ripples far and wide. It effects family, friends, strangers, the list goes on and on.

Your words have power. You don't know who is reading here. You words will stay on the Internet forever.

Ask yourself this question; "Would I say what I am about to post to the person's face?" That's always a good way to step back and think about your powerful words you are about to post that will be on the Internet forever.

Never forget your words have power.

Tricia

Thanks Tricia.

I'd like to follow up by saying if you look at the VI list in the stickies, with the exception of the verified patients, I have personally spoken to all but 2 of those listed. Many more than once. I don't have the words to convey how much I have been impressed by each one of them. Without exception. When verifying friends, family, co-workers, etc... I always make sure to warn them how hard it may be for them to read here. Even when opinions and speculation are expressed within TOS, it's tough. It takes an exceptional person to be able to handle it.

I wish all of you could hear their voices and stories so that you could judge their credibility for yourselves. These people have affected me more than I can express. The most staggering thing for me has been the realization of the collateral damage....how many people are suffering greatly due to the actions of CWW, JR and MS. It's not just the friends & families of the ultimate victims - TS and RB - it far exceeds that. It's the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, children, in-laws, co-workers, friends of ALL of these families. At the end of the day, when I finally slow down and lay my head on my pillow, more often than not, it is these people who I've talked to who creep into my mind... I'm embarrassed to admit that I've prayed more in the past 7 months than I have in the past 7 years. That is how much I have been personally affected by this.

The other thing that has struck me is that despite everything, ultimately, everyone of them wants the same thing - justice. For those responsible for these crimes to take responsibility and face the consequences. No one I have spoken to has attempted to make any excuses. Not a single one of them.

As posters we need to take a step back and welcome the reality check. When posting, let's agree to not use such a broad brush. Everyone in Missouri is not the same, everyone in Florida is not the same. The families, friends, co-workers, etc of the accused and/or suspects are not responsible for their actions/choices. Not only are they not responsible, they are victims in another way. They didn't ask for any of this yet they are left to deal with the damage caused to their families and friends.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. If this post or Tricia's seem random, know that some posts have been removed or edited.

I'm going to put my head on the chopping block here..... I do not feel empathy for AW for being a tool to here murderer husband. She has access to the same documents we have. She has looked into the faces of the victims of her husband yet she chooses to back him. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her on that point. I have sympathy and empathy for her regarding her past experiences even though she may or may not have brought it on herself. I wonder if she would have empathy for any individual who claimed the killer of her daughter was innocent even though the facts indicated otherwise. AW will keep being a victim as long as people keep enabling her, keep making excuses for her. She will stop being a victim in her own head and soul when she finally says "Enough! I'm going to do what's right and stop being a tool". She may not have a lot of info about TS's murder but I have no doubt she has more to offer. Like a simple truth. Remember when AL was interviewed and said CW had his head on AW's lap and AW was looking right through her? I have no doubt those wheels in her head were turning. AW may be a "victim" of this murder as well, but not even close to what TS's loved ones are. AW gets my sympathy when she does the right thing. This isn't a bank robbery or a drug deal, this is a murder!!!

. . . I do not feel empathy for AW for being a tool to here murderer husband. She has access to the same documents we have. . . .

The only excuse I see is the threat of violence, which from what we read about CWW, can't be ruled out.

I'm going to put my head on the chopping block here..... I do not feel empathy for AW for being a tool to here murderer husband. She has access to the same documents we have. She has looked into the faces of the victims of her husband yet she chooses to back him. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her on that point. I have sympathy and empathy for her regarding her past experiences even though she may or may not have brought it on herself. I wonder if she would have empathy for any individual who claimed the killer of her daughter was innocent even though the facts indicated otherwise. AW will keep being a victim as long as people keep enabling her, keep making excuses for her. She will stop being a victim in her own head and soul when she finally says "Enough! I'm going to do what's right and stop being a tool". She may not have a lot of info about TS's murder but I have no doubt she has more to offer. Like a simple truth. Remember when AL was interviewed and said CW had his head on AW's lap and AW was looking right through her? I have no doubt those wheels in her head were turning. AW may be a "victim" of this murder as well, but not even close to what TS's loved ones are. AW gets my sympathy when she does the right thing. This isn't a bank robbery or a drug deal, this is a murder!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You have just said, what I have been trying to say for the past 20 years, more eloquently than I ever could have. I can clearly see you are someone who "gets it" <modsnip>

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You have just said, what I have been trying to say for the past 20 years, more eloquently than I ever could have. I can clearly see you are someone who "gets it" <modsnip>

I completely do. I have lived on both sides of those tracks (never murder though). I've been there, I've done that and I get it completely.

Let's heed Tricia and beach's posts and move on from this topic. There's others besides AW we can discuss.

Thanks.

Let's heed Tricia and beach's posts and move on from this topic. There's others besides AW we can discuss.

Thanks.

gotcha. My apologies, it's just hard when she may be the key to connect the he said she said stuff. I'm back on track.

Here is the last word.

No More Discussion about Angie's children. Period.
No more discussion about Jimmy being a drug dealer. We have no proof!!

Next person who does gets a time out with no questions asked.

If I think you are posting just to stir the pot I will time you out no questions asked.

Keep this to the discussion of the murder of Teresa Sievers.

I am closing this thread.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members